Kingdoms: Embers In Ashes[WIP] [OLD VERSION]

Change Princess Sophia’ name into Sofia?

• Yes.
  • No.

0 voters

@Sophia
You said that many going to disappointed that mc not yet break his marriage with princess Sophia later on, does that mean there going to be some events/conflict that can break the marriage?

Wait, why? Because as much as I know the difference is Sophia mean “Holy Wisdom” and Sofia mean “Wisdom”

They can only break their marriage through the High Priest or if one of them dies.

Cuz it sounds more medievally italian? :thinking:

I wonder if we’ll ever see a character on horseback (just a trivial thought).

It’s actually from Greek apparently:
https://www.google.co.id/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.behindthename.com/name/sophia&ved=0ahUKEwiq1YGm46vVAhXIWrwKHU7LCGMQFghWMAw&usg=AFQjCNEs52ZBDns_BoVz2TgPb4-3KCIAJA

The poll might have closed because it will not let me vote “NOOO!!!”

2 Likes

for some reason i cant vote on the poll, so im just going to give my answer here

NO

2 Likes

Lol, I voted no too, but honestly it doesn’t matter that much to me. It’s not really even a different name, just alternative spelling. It would make me feel a little less creepy when I talk about romance with Sophia if it’s obvious I’m not shipping with the author :wink:

4 Likes

I am with him, It would become a bit weird besides I do not think the sophia church has the time to change the sign and the scriptures

1 Like

Hey.

I’m passing here really quick to leave a message to @Sophia.

Sorry, but the fanfic will have to wait a bit. I’m currently writing the epilogue of my own story (also a fanfic) while searching for a new house. So I might not send it to you until after all these things are done, meaning early August.

2 Likes

Going back to this, just an idea for you @Sophia, perhaps a charisma check to say that you always carry a dagger, which would maybe embarress Princess Sophia about her outburst or perhaps maybe she will like the fact that you carry a dagger?

Just figured I would bring up an example of a stat check since you meantioned somewhere that you would be reworking stats :slight_smile:

6 Likes

The previous post does have a point. Free men typically did carry around a knife of some form for personal protection and the utility that it provided. It would not be unheard of, especially if the MC was of a martial flavor, to be carrying around some form of sharp metal object.

1 Like

And maybe a magic check to stop her from melting the dagger with magic fire. After all I was able to encase a flower with ice at skill level 10 or so. By this point my level is 40. Should make for a nice fire vs ice scene. Maybe she would be impressed? Or probably not.

Hm… Considering Sophia’s personality, she would be very stubborn on what she thinks. She knows what she wants and what she thinks of a person, unless if they show their good side. In other words, she believes “To see is to believe.”

Also, the fact that she was locked up in a room all her life caused her to be cautious(Possibly paranoia). So liking the fact you carried a dagger when you are in her room would be impossible. She is the only Lucrasian in the castle, so it would make sense that she would be afraid for her life. Like, why the hell would you even bring a dagger in her room? A sword is more appropriate, but a dagger can be hidden beneath your clothes.

I may add an option to bring a sword during your wedding night. :upside_down_face:

Nice suggestion! :smiley: Time to fight fire with ice…

5 Likes

I plan on adding Archery as a skill(Since Duke Jerome is a hunter). So… Anyone? Suggest skills to add? I’m a fan of @Lucid, and having many skills is fun to play and challenging.

4 Likes

That a good idea(although princess Sophia probably not going to like it) like come on, as a prince we have to be cautious right?

Is that GoT reference?

1 Like

Having a dagger is completely different than having a sword. A dagger can be hidden, while a sword is visibly shown. Having a dagger just means you have… other plans.

Hohoho… I don’t know what you are talking about. :joy:

1 Like

Pretty please? :blush:

Hmmmm let see… How about perspective? Princess Sophia have that status afterall

1 Like

Perception? Verry well, Lady Sabrina of House Balya. (Medieval Mode)

2 Likes

I can see that

Of course you not. Wait you joking right?

(Medieval Mode On) thank you your highness (Medieval Mode Off)
Speaking of that name, kinda curious, are there any more about her? because she and king andus kinda have a same love story about Melissa and mc. Is mc even know about it?
Edit:
AND more importantly, are public know about it?

1 Like