Kingdoms: Embers In Ashes[WIP] [OLD VERSION]

I never said that their are no such trends. I said they don’t make sense.

Anyways, lets get back to the original topic.

I think it all boils down to instinct and cultural conditioning. That is the only way it makes sense to me.

Anyways, back to the topic at hand. Sophia is still the best RO…:sunglasses:

2 Likes

a man with taste I see.:sunglasses:

Huh, I don’t care much about romances after I establish my absolute control over everything I will have plenty of time to do such mundane things.

now this a topic I want to see :sunglasses:

Try dating a redheaded Puerto Rican… omg…

3 Likes

Lol my brother is married to a red headed Puerto Rican from the Bronx. Her and her mother yelling at each other in Bronx accented Spanish is quite possibly the funniest thing I have ever heard.

3 Likes

You’d need a crack team of analysts and the Enigma Machine to figure out what they’re saying with that accent :joy:
Being British just makes everything I say crystal.

2 Likes

what do you mean crystal

Crystal, like crystal clear?

ok that makes more sense. (maybe its just me but i cant understand English accents too well)

I’d like to think that the change in King Andus’ outlook and personality and growing bond with the Seocnd Prince will make his loyalty to the Second Prince stronger at some point in the story.

Arlan doesn’t want to come off as too much like his father and feels using force outright creates an equal amount of force in turn, so it’s definitely not a first action thing for him. That said, if the same knight were to repeat the action, he’d probably use his smarts to soundly hand him is butt, and even strip the man of his knightly title until he can get it through his thick skull that when you are a warrior, the person next to you is a comrade-in-arms, no matter their origins 9these are his personal opinions, of course; a number of characters may not share the same view).

Here’s a favorite quote of mine.

‘honor isn’t about doing the the right thing; it’s about dealing with the consequences’.

Virtues and vices are connected by a very thin line and people will always have different idea of what makes certain things that people do something more linked to a virtue or one linked to a vice.

For Arlan (and a number of other characters I make for certain games), honor about stepping up and being willing to honestly deal with the consequences for your actions whether they be right or wrong to others. Arlan doesn’t truly care if people start whispering about his bonding with enemy. As far as he’s concerned, there’s nothing wrong with trying to understand someone from another country and possibly creating a bond with them.

5 Likes

Yep I agree with it. But one should try understand everyone that means enemy knight as well as your own soldiers. I will respect someone for pulling some unexpected clever move during a fight even if an enemy pulls that move on my soldier. And one have no right to blame others for their defeat whether it’s my knight or an enemy knight. War is not a game it have no rules.

My MC doesnt care about honor, but he thinks that helping out Clithus will win him points with Sophia.

1 Like

but they were not in a battle at that time, he could have killed her and said “this is what would happen in war”,

Sorry I haven’t read it😁. (Waiting for save system to be activated again )And I never mentioned clithus in my comment. Still I will not care for so called dishonorable means to win any fight. However if it was a game then rule must be followed and rule breaking can dealt by disqualification not by by beat up. If he was not disqualified then yoiblash out on judge or if it was an friendly(or not so friendly) sparring between those two with set rules then clithus should be happy thinking she won. Anyway I don’t have time to deal with their childish quarells they should forget about it what’s done is done.

Its not so much about him breaking the rules, as it is his reason for breaking the rules. He refuses to accept someone who has joined the kingdom as part of the kingdom, and goes out of his way to attempt to hurt them, and for that my MC will beat him up (and my MC may also get points with Sophia for doing that)

2 Likes

changes topic casually so are we going to be able to beat up the offending knight @Sophia?

1 Like

Let’s not fall into the trap of justifying racism. I’ve removed the offending posts and responses directly to them. In the future, please do not respond to posts which break the forum rules, or which are offensive or rude. Simply flag it, and leave it to the mods.

6 Likes