Kingdoms: Embers In Ashes[WIP] [OLD VERSION]

im not helping you with this mate

1 Like

So try it on some one else?

1 Like

it wasn’t necessary to debelop every skill in sabres and guns though, you just needed to make sure your army liked you, and after that you were free to develop whatever skill you wanted

1 Like

I can’t wait for @Sophia to come back to the fourms and read all this great imput on the game we just made. :joy:

2 Likes

um i think you could just look up the answer

1 Like

Too late. Unfortunately I only had safety scissors.

1 Like

Its a anime so its over exaggerated but blood would squirt for longer but not as much explosion

But if you ignore charisma and do others things then you will loose many achievements and things will get pretty hard. Take this example you won’t be able to go with cazarota to seize F. Hope (I don’t remember the full name ). If your soldiering skills are not enough you wont be able save queen in secrete mission or you wont be able to capture process in secrete mission. If your intellect is not enough you wont be able to device a plan where you will win without fight and you will have hard time finding escaped soldiers. And many achievements will not be unlocked and you can’t be a national hero with unbalanced skills.

2 Likes

For the picture after the credits for there to be that much blood the crazy girl must have mutilated the corpse. So I guess we should watch out for Melissa on MC’s balcony then.

1 Like

true, i havent played guns or sabres in a while so i dont remember much. But i think she could also do the thing that lucid did in the lost heir games, where you choose what skills you want to specialize in and that leads to different things happening, which encourages more playthroughs

3 Likes

Melissa is defiently not trust worthy so im gonna keep on guard if she is around sophia even though i have no ro’s i rather have no one die

3 Likes

and especially if you tell Melissa that you think Sophia is the most beautiful and things like that, theres going to be some tension

has @Sophia fixed the bad slot thing for saving yet?

I remember she saying that she remove it for now

Yeah, she can also include deferent paths to increase playthroughs for example mc’s relationship with diffrent people will help them to choose diffrent paths. I think if relationship does not effect a game then it becomes a useless (not the whole game just the stat it will sound like a dating sim feature of game ). Specialy in political game relationship should affect path.

1 Like

from what ive seen though, realtionship is a pretty big thing in this game. I think its going to be even more important later on considering how you can overthrow Marxus and conquer other lands and things

2 Likes

It will be pretty booring if don’t get to kill dear father before or after overthrowing marcus it won’t suit my villainous mastermind personality in the game.

i think @Sophia said we could kill anybody in the game

1 Like

Muahahahahahaha be aware Melissa, Sophia, Christine, clithus, marcus, queen vicky, king and all the nobles you all are going to die and not even you will know what happened to you. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha cough cough cough … Excuse me I think I should go to plan the assassination. Cough cough.

gets out sword dont even think about killing sophia or clithus