Kingdoms: Embers In Ashes[WIP] [OLD VERSION]

In europe its about 8-10am so people have barely woken up if they are not at work

In Texas it’s 2:32am… I can’t sleep.

1 Like

well here are the 3:00 am so we are two

New Jersey, 3:54 AM(20 fuckin charac) @Vergil16 in a few minutes fifi should be up.

yeah sip coffe…we are the mourning readers

So, you guys are restricted by the time?

Pathetic
:dark_sunglasses:

me? :confused:

You do know that I check the thread once in an hour , right?

I plan to have the mc have… adulterous relationships. So yes, that may be implemented in the future.

1 Like

One does not simply replace Jesus

1 Like

Pah, timezones, in which England is the superior!
GMT +1 ennit

Sorry if the next update will be little late. :sweat_smile: I am looking for an inspiration for the dinner scene by playing CK2 and watching GOT.

I have problems with how Sophia will interact with Queen Vicky and King Andus. And also how she will see Marxus.

So yeah… Time to hit the books! :laughing:

Literally hitting the books

8 Likes

Kinda simple:
-Sophia/Andus: I don’t think you need help on that one.
-Sophia/Victoria: Cersei /Margery. Trying to stay polite when you really want to kill each other.
-Sophia/Marxus: both are bastards, but considering Marxus probably killed thousands of Lucrasians that might be tense.
-Sophia/Melissa: a sort of kinship? I mean, Melissa was sheltered from the war and didn’t lose anyone so…

Other interactions:
-Prince/Sophia/Melissa: trying to make them friends.
-Prince/Andus/Marxus: politics.
-Prince/Andus or Victoria/Sophia: take a stand against your parents.

1 Like

But Melissa still harbours feelings for the Second right? So there may be some jealousy in play here. Or maybe that’s just my predisposition for watching drama that doesn’t involve me.
But I would think you nailed the Marxus interaction on the head. It could go one of two ways.

1 Like

If Sophia interact with Queen Victoria:
I imagine they going to be have a polite talk, at first. Then knowing queen Vicky she probably insult princess Sophia indirectly and don’t care whatever it is staring at them since her goal is make a shame of the lucraex princess. When princess Sophia patience finally snap, they end up throwing insult at each other until someone separate them (can be mc, chlitus, or maybe even royal guard)

For king andus:
I imagine the king going to warn princess Sophia that while she married the price of darvis, that doesn’t mean that they are not enemy. He probably just going to try avoid her altogether though, since he hate magic, if they do talk it’s probably going to be cold, distant, and short.

For how princess Sophia look marxus, she either not care, or going to assume that marxus just like how lucraex see marxus as.

That just how I see it though

Mate, do you know that Melissa about to pull a “stunt”? just look School Days ending if you so curious

1 Like

Could you develop a bit please?

Uh, sorry for my ignorant brain, but what do you mean? :confused:
Edit: ah, you mean the details? Well, it’s going to involve a bit of knife, and probably a bit of blood(maybe) I don’t really know how to link you tube but just search “School Days ending”

you know…she loves us and we married sophia…CAT FIGHT!!! or either suicide, I don’t remember well School days

“but it’s clear that you hurted his feelings”
Maybe change hurted to hurt?

"Nicely done, Prince ${name}." Javier said. "You have mastered the lessons I've taught."

What do you say?
*fake_choice
    #"No thanks to you."
	    Javier's eye flinched. He didn't say anything, but it's clear that you hurted his feelings.

In here it tells us Magic gains +5 points, and Melissa 10, but she gains 5.

*fake_choice
			*hide_reuse #"Were you looking for Eadizlove?"
				Melissa nods. "I thought the Royal Garden grows it. I was hoping to give it to my mother."
				*goto magic_flower
			*hide_reuse #Cast a spell on the flowers on her hand.
				You tried to recall the exact enchantment, and casted an ice spell on the flowers. The petals froze, making it look like crystals. 

Melissa's eyes flew wide open. "T-the flowers! You froze the petals." You can see a look of admiration from her.(Magic +5 and Melissa +10)

*set melissa +5
				*set magic +5

1 Like

I will be removing the Easter Eggs in the next update, and I’m revising the dialogues in the story.

So if you guys felt something lacking in the conversations, please tell me. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Wait no more twerk option? :sob:

3 Likes

Haha :joy:

I will only remove the old Easter Eggs… I didn’t say there won’t be more to come… :wink:

1 Like