Kingdoms: Embers In Ashes[WIP] [OLD VERSION]

You really admire the father that couldn’t give a damn about you?

7 Likes

I dont, but my MC sees him as a strong ruler and aspires to be a strong ruler as well.The most imprtant thing to my MC is his kingdom and he sees king andus being a good king so he wants to be like him.

So he admires him as a ruler not as a father because that I’d understand.

Yeah he admires King Andus as a ruler,and admires Javier as a father.

5 Likes

Ok thanks for clarifying I understand just that I don’t tolerate shitty father’s.

I can see why your​ mc admire him since my​ mc also admire him. But in my personal opinion, king andus is a strong ruler and general, but I have a doubt about him being a good king. As king, it’s clear he respected out of fear, which in karlos opinion is a good and bad thing. It’s good thing because he can make enemies and his allies being wary at make a moves. A bad thing because it’s make more likely there traitor among noble and peasant, just look how daring is Melissa father to the king and how Kris/Kridus dare to sneak to the palace like that (which is really suspicious to me)

i agree, but as machiavelli once said,“it is better to be feared than to be loved,if you cannot have both”

Yeah, it is almost impossible to be both feared and loved. Going to take many things (and try) to be able achieve both of them. well, being leader and ruler is hard.

This game is a very special one, the characters feel unique and interesting, the story is very compelling, I also love how everyone on here has very different opinions on the characters, this will be a definite purchase for me! :smiley:

1 Like

i agree completely. do you know if this game will be coming out on the app store?

Yes it’ll be…

Woah woah woah there… Did you know that the story is 3% complete?

PS. I’m back from our school trip. :smiley:

8 Likes

long has school trip, how long was it? a week?

Yeah… We had a retreat where we Catholics meditate and spend our time praying to the Lord.

1 Like

changing? as converting or?

@Logan3000x I believe we are going off topic. I’m changing the term christians to catholics, thats what I meant.

Basically we were meditating and stuff.

well, thats nice. I hope evrything went well.

Ahh, ok.

Yeah-Yeah I know but if it is completed then it will be released on app store

3 Likes

Which would take 1-2 years to finish.

1 Like

Looks like Team Sophia is leading, followed by Team Heretic. Alrightttt… Time to make Clithus the top RO. :laughing:

6 Likes