Kingdoms: Embers In Ashes[WIP] [OLD VERSION]

Btw we still don’t have Clithus in RO Poll

It’s good thing I guess(because my brother start creeped out with my grin) now if only @Kingslayer see this

you cant change the poll after five minutes of its creation.

if @sophia is going to make another poll she should add another options like- all of them and none of them

2 Likes

Yeah, can’t change the poll. :sweat:

1 Like

Waait… Is he talking about himself IN 3RD PERSON coughs wierd coughs

1 Like

maybe make a new poll and then update title saying - new poll - choose your ro

or maybe ask a leader or moderator to change the poll

maybe @Eiwynn can help or @fiogan

Typo

I think it should be afterwards cause afterwhile isn’t exactly a word or it should be after-a-while

And :joy::joy: what’s that homage to @DUNGEON_MASTER!?

1 Like

Yes!!!
Somebody paid attention to it.

:grin::sunglasses:

2 Likes

hmmm dident you said before they did their duty after the wedding? or do you mean (they never did it again after that…)

What?! Okay… That wasn’t intentional… :open_mouth: It came from a name generator.

I didn’t want to spoil. :wink:

2 Likes

I know i’m late, but i forgot to ask and couldn’t find anything related searching the topic. Are there only these two kingdoms?

Seriously, the whole world can’t be a single continent surrounded by water, right?

Or is the answer to that a major plot point? Maybe we are reaching CK2 viking era, where Scandinavia gets magical access to an invincible fleet and start invading everyone :fearful:

In the middle of the two kingdoms there was a duke of travia separating half of the border and i think he was nuetral in all the wars

If sophia continues in the next book or game we will play as the king or son of our mc and for all we know we could go around pillaging small islands

Not sure if they exist but maybe sophia could add some islands to pay tribute to jesus and all that

1 Like

The two kingdoms are in an island called Mystikos. The people sailed and found a new island. They lived in this island for many centuries, but they were ruled by dukes, not by kings.

Take this for an example.(From CK2)

1 Like

The original map(that I drew on a paper) has an island above the kingdoms where the Northernmen are living.

Add an Interlude in each chapter.

• Yes
  • No
  • John Cenaaaaaaaaa(seriously?)

0 voters

Rofl John Cena is THE MAN!

And what’s difference in those two?? :thinking:

1 Like

I personally like the interlude, I found it hilarious and help to cool my head so I not choose a choice that I going to regret later. But some people maybe going to find it annoying since it’s break the story immersion.

2 Likes