Kingdoms: Embers In Ashes[WIP] [OLD VERSION]

smirk HAHAHAHAHAH

grab him and trown him for the window…And you can come back when your mind stops being infected by heretics!

From “My Day Off Work”, the hosted game that came out yesterday.

there is a new game, nice. haven’t being in the game section of the web site in a long time tbh.

This is probably too early. you said that book 4 will be about mc child, at what age mc in the event of book 4?

that depends, since there are some events that will lead to your wife getting pregnant.

1 Like

Can Princess Sophia kill us or conspire against us or elope

sorry, i’m new here i wasnt aware of that

:rage::persevere: And me? (20 Gazillion Chars)

First of all, why did the Lucrasian King set up a peace treaty? And why did King Andus accept, when he is known to be ruthless to his enemies? I’ll leave it up to you guys to discuss. :wink:

6 Likes

to kill every one or to really make peace.

king andus - he just wants to make our life miserable

@DUNGEON_MASTER… No… That’s not the reason… :sweat_smile:

hmm… grandpa dad wants a heir so a heir from us ( sophia and MC ) could rule the lucarex.

maybe king andus wants that we rule the lucarex as queen consort

But think of this… The proud King accepted the offer of his enemy. It is also well-known in the kingdom how much King Andus detested the Lucrasians. Yet he agreed. But why? That is the question that I won’t answer. :wink:

Another spoiler is why the Lucrasian royal family almost went extinct. The first princess died, then the first prince along with his wife.

All of the questions I mentioned are major plots in the story.

1 Like

holy s***, that’s what i was thinking just now while watching that family tree on the top.

In the future, I will add POVs of each character. Like how King Andus was before, and the real reason why he hated the mc.

2 Likes

…Is they still have hope to achieve peace between 2 kingdom?

1 Like

Another spoiler… that will probably boost Melissa fans.

[spoiler]Melissa was 16 when she married Marxus.
The age you will be able to have her as a lover will be when you are 19 or 20. In that period of time, how come Melissa never got pregnant?

Simple, Marxus never laid a hand on her. [/spoiler]

6 Likes

If you have high relationship with Sophia, and Lucrasian community.

1 Like

That a surprise actually, I mean, they both really dutifull