Kingdoms: Embers In Ashes[WIP] [OLD VERSION]

Lol. I should consider you as my partner haha :joy:

1 Like

Thanks!
And one more question:
Could you send your brother to a monastery (if you are sufficiently influential/ have an army willing to put you on the throne)?

1 Like

Who’s to keep him there if he’s in a monastery though? I want to have a good relationship with the brother but leaving him alive and free when you take the throne might be a serious blunder.

3 Likes

@Kingslayer
True.
Maybe you could have high relations with the religious order ( if they want you on the throne, they’d be happy to keep an eye on your brother, right)?
Or maybe you could offer him a carrot or stick deal?
"Either you go to the monastery willingly, or my loyal soldiers execute you, brother dear. "

3 Likes

Yeah I suppose that would work wouldn’t it? I mean presumably the royal family has a generally good relationship with the religious leaders of the world since their founder was one of the gods chosen. Maybe we can be really optimistic and just hope that he’ll realise you’re better to be king and step down. REALLY optimistic.

1 Like

What the heck happened with the royal family of Lucraex? Were they like assassinated or just bad genes or maybe leading from the front?

Who is boy at this scene?

“Ser Javier!” A boy called your guardian’s name. He ran towards the huge man and hugged him. The boy wears a white tunic with a cloak

Chris? Mc brother?
And regarding mc, are mc can be rebel?

Why would you send your brother? He has leadership and combat stats at least 70 percent. He would be essential if you wage wars to the suchy of torvia and etc.

Why is Merlin here? I see the carrot Merlin gave to Guin. :joy:[quote=“Kingslayer, post:145, topic:27494”]
mean presumably the royal family has a generally good relationship with the religious leaders of the world since their founder was one of the gods chosen.
[/quote]

That depends. If you become a tyrant and stuff they wouldn’t support you.[quote=“Karl341, post:146, topic:27494, full:true”]
What the heck happened with the royal family of Lucraex? Were they like assassinated or just bad genes or maybe leading from the front?
[/quote]

The 4th marriage between two kingdoms ended up as a massacrer. It took the lives of the first prince, his wife, first princess, and the second princess.

Who knows? :yum:

Yes. Yes, you can.

1 Like

I have a question, can we have children and be able to interact with him Or will it only be used at the end as a filler? Something like “and in the end after his death his son put a name become the king/queen”

1 Like

Yes, you can have interactions with your child because your son/daughter will exist in the middle of the story.

4 Likes

Can you wage a war if you become king? And will there be titles for doing things in the story for example name the great ect

1 Like

Update for Today:
-added the birthday scene.
-The party scene is incomplete.

5 Likes

Yes. Basically, there will be revolts somewhere in the end. Failure in defending yourself will make you be guillotined by the revolt leader. Other than that, you could also wage wars to neighboring enemies.

Yes, there would something like that. The personality stats are there for a reason. Whatever personality you have, you may gain a nickname in the end.

1 Like

Yes! Finally I get to fulfill my dream of marrying Javier! :joy: And now I’m very curious to find out if our brother really is a bad person or if he just dislikes us because that’s how he’s been taught. Great update!

3 Likes

Shhhh! :joy: [quote=“Kingslayer, post:154, topic:27494”]
or if he just dislikes us because that’s how he’s been taught.
[/quote]

Taught? :confused: He wasn’t taught about it.

2 Likes

If the Duke has been trying to enforce into Marxus that the MC is a threat to his rule.

Marxus isn’t easy to manipulate. He became distrustful of the hidden agendas of people as time passed. Besides, Duke Velas is not important to Marxus.

If I were to think about it, Melissa and Javier are probably the ones who he treats differently.

1 Like

Sounds like Marxus wouldn’t actually make a bad king… Maybe I have to rethink my entire rise to power.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t say that he is pure evil. He is not perfect. He can be kind or not depending on which type of situation.

2 Likes

I liked the new update. I can’t wait to meet Marcus!
Will he make my MC feel bad about wanting his throne, or wish he was the firstborn instead?
Also, can you become a skilled mage (skilled enough to defend yourself, cast untraceable curses or compulsion spells on certain people )?
Why would I send Marcus to a monastery? If he is on my side, or a decent king, I will be content to (mostly) leave him alone and use my influence to get things done. If he isn’t on my side, or I really want to be king, he goes to the monastery, where it is much harder for him to threaten my rule, and I don’t want to kill him because he is my brother.
On a (slightly) unrelated note: Is it possible to unite the two kingdoms (or at the very least, keep the peace permanent)?

5 Likes