Kingdoms: Embers In Ashes[WIP] [OLD VERSION]

I meant will Melissa use her status as a noble to mess with Kristen/Chris life since they’re a commoner.

I want to punch him go on add in your next update

1 Like

No, Melissa is not a bully.

1 Like

If we keep our magic stat high enough; can we beat Sophia in case she tries to stop us in our crusade of rulling both kingdoms, after all king of lucarex is her father and crown prince is her brother. She can’t just let us kill her whole family.

What? @Auser… Did you look at the family tree?

Could the King of Lucraex hate Vince enough to name Sophia (and by extension, the MC) his heir?
On a related note, is it possible to learn sterility spells?

No, Sophia is a bastard born out of wedlock. So she is not legitimized, plus no nobles would support a bastard.

Sterility? I haven’t thought of that yet.

1 Like

Ok, I’ve just been hearing about her doing something terrible to Sophia similar to the ending in school days so I figured she would try something on Kristen.

Can we be the ruler of both kingdoms?

Yes, and thou shall be called “The Conqueror!”

Hmm… So crown prince is her cousin. Anyways can we defeat her in using magic (with high stat).

I’m confused. What is the political benefit for the King then?

1 Like

Why would you fight her? :joy:

If I were to put this in the story, then yeah. You could defeat her.

Which king are you talking about?

There are a lot of plots and schemes in this story, my child. :wink:

I was speaking with an old voice. :joy:

1 Like

Wait… Where did you get that idea? I never mentioned that theory.

If Sophia is a bastard, how is she a princess if she is not recognized?

Cuz she has royal blood? She is not exactly a bastard. It is unknown by many if her mother married the man she eloped with. If they were married, then Sophia is not a bastard.

Wait, Sophia is a bastard?! My MC, who is a royal prince, is marrying an illegitimate person? Is my father that desperate for a marriage alliance?! This throws my plan out entirely, Sophia is useless to me now.

If no nobles will support a bastard that means I will have to take Lucraex by force then. Marrying Sophia is going to drag my reputation in my own kingdom and also Lucraex. Damn my father!

I’d rather spend the night with Melissa if that is the case. I guess I have to go back to the drawing board and plan some other way of annexing Lucraex.

5 Likes