Kingdoms: Embers In Ashes[WIP] [OLD VERSION]

Well I say it’s still his fault seeing that he broke the sacred bro code that is “I saw her first”.
By the way I wanted to know is it possible to gain the throne without waging a full scale war or assassination? And if a MC does not chose to participate in the competition for the throne what kind of role would he have with his brother as the king?

Shouldn’t this be “your”?
I can’t seem to load a previously saved game from an old version of the game in the new updated version.

1 Like

I have a feeling that @Sophia actually has the whole complete game but is just releasing a small new update, slowly but surely, to keep interest high and keep us all coming back for more!
(somebody tell me if i’m right on this)

Well she does have whole story but it’s just one path and it’s not written in choicescript plus she have to make some changes in it so that our choices matter.

3 Likes

Oh it’s that ending. Haha! I never saw it but it was in a top 10 best endings I saw. for all the crap he pulled, yes. But now I think I need to tread lightly now.

4 Likes

I would say the true hypocrite is the king. I mean, he had a son with a woman that is not his wife, wants that son to be the king over the MC, who is a legitimate son, but gets pissed when the MC wants to be with someone he loves because marrying the enemy is the MC’s duty? That is hypocrisy to me

Also, why is there no SoLissa team? Or maybe MePhia team?
It does not sound good either way :disappointed:, but you guys get me, right?

7 Likes

Whats wrong? Some super secret? :wink:

Because Team Melissa is always looking for new recruits! :grinning:

1 Like

Hey I said maybe, until then I am team sophia

1 Like

@Jesus2 don’t be so full of yourself - Kingslayer will not join you
now let’s see my plan
make team mellisa and team sophia fight each other check
take over the teams on hold
unify everyone ongoing

Umm i think I am not a plan follower :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I just want you guys to know that team Melissa is strong as ever, and that WE WILL NOT FALL FOR A NEW RO

6 Likes

And what are you going to do against someone in Team Power?

She is probably asleep right now cause it’s 1am in the Philippines

The is a secret and + Chris is the only male ro in story so that has to give me a boost and who doesn’t like a playful personality

Me and anyone wishing to assert domination over the kingdom. No matter what it takes.

1 Like

Team sofia is second best after team chris/Kristen ( just wait till he/she comes )

The interaction between the MC and King Andus looks like Tyrion Lannister and Tywin Lannister.

4 Likes

More importantly how will she react to a gay “husband” who really isn’t attracted to her at all?

Ah, @Eiwynn why aren’t you a true mod yet, you already do all of the nasty stuff and you don’t seem to get any of the swanky perks. Has CoG, finally collapsed into the neoliberal pit, is “leader” just a meaningless title to cover a menial job like “chief sanitation engineer”? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

You filt…h…y… peasants be… quiet!! all the girls in the game are mine alone, submit to the great King :smirk:
kidding aside, you guys are funny xD

the best in got for me , long life the Smart dwarf

2 Likes