Kingdoms: Embers In Ashes[WIP] [OLD VERSION]

I would appreciate punching him, but I guess that won´t happen.

4 Likes

that should be reserved for brother, is always nice to punch hipocrites…

6 Likes

Yeah, after your wedding night you will have a chance to talk to him.

3 Likes

Why not both of them? I would laugh REALLY loud with something like
“You punch the King. (+1 Strength, -20 King Andus, +20 Queen Victoria, +10 Melissa (in case of romance)”

10 Likes

wait wait wait. when did Marxus became a hypocrite?

Also, can we have the option to NOT go to bed with her on the first night? I would be totally fine with sleeping on the couch

4 Likes

Why you make thing more difficult?:cry:

3 Likes

Hi I’m new here and loving the story so far. Just wanted to ask how Sophia and Melissa will react to you having a relationship with Kristen or Chris.

2 Likes

since he hates us for melissa loving us? is pretty obvious thats hypocrisy

1 Like

School days that anime is the only anime I hate I watch the ending when someone told people go to the end ,all I’m going say is that he deserved it after I find I find out why

5 Likes

But the guy on School Days did it on purpose. That´s why I asked if we can choose not to sleep with Sophia on the first night. I want Melissa and only her, and I would appreciate if we could talk with Sophia and say “I´m sorry, we are not going anywhere because I´m in love with this woman and I won´t do that to her, but we can still be friends”

3 Likes

So the commoner will be pretty awesome right? Still team Melissa until then!!!

2 Likes

you and me both bro xD

i agree with telling sophia, but not like that phrase, i mean something more like
" Im sorry Sophia but i cant sleep with you, not when i still have feeling for someone else. "

1 Like

Should be sigil

1 Like

Well… Who wouldn’t get jealous? I can’t blame Marxus for being jealous at the mc.

yup, but hating us when hes the one stealing our love? what you call it if not hypocrisy?

4 Likes

I like that better too!
Sophia think that we´re scum, and I would like to be friends with her since we´re married anyway. I hope that by telling her the truth we will be able to rise the affection and become at least not hostile with each other

1 Like

Technically it is your father’s fault.

My MC is still in love with Melissa but he will sleep with Sophia due to duty. This marriage needs to last so that I can unify the two kingdoms. I do plan on telling Sophia about my MC still having feelings for Melissa. My MC does plan on spending a night with Melissa, but after that we will pause the relationship.

1 Like

yup also, but is not something about whos fault it is…
let me put you a example.

your mother gives you a gift, then your father steal it and give it to your brother…then your brother hates you because that gift was yours and not him…

take my point?

3 Likes