Kingdoms: Embers In Ashes[WIP] [OLD VERSION]

Um… Ugh… Haven’t thought of that since there are a lot of secondary characters in the story.

2 Likes

Thanks for the answer Darkner, but I was talking about banishing someone in the thread. :sweat_smile:

LOL HAHA!!! Oh well, my bad.

1 Like

I didn’t mean it like that i just meant to play offline.

Update for today:
-Wedding (incomplete)
-YOU FINALLY MEET SOPHIA AHHAHHAHHAHA

6 Likes

I just finished the play through right now. Can’t wait for the wedding scene t be complete. I think what is still missing is seeing Sophia’s reaction and fleshing her out a bit.

For example: when I said “I will” in my wedding vows, there was no response. Nor did I get to hear if she said “I will” in the vows. Second, choosing to kiss her scene I did not get a reaction whether she did not want it or kept it shot or kissed me back properly.

I think what could be interesting is seeing Melissa’s reaction to this all. My MC still loves her even though he plans to be dutiful to his new wife.

Do these two kingdoms speak the same language. If not then I guess my MC will have to learn a new language.

All in all, the update is a god sent

2 Likes

It was great although i didn’t get to talk to sophia i got a better understanding of the king.
By the way the new title pic is awesome!!!

1 Like

So finally the long awaited Sophia already make appearance, I still don’t know what to say about her though since karlos and Sophia still not properly meet. I kinda curious of Melissa expression when karlos kiss Sophia on the altars

1 Like

@Sophia will Princess Sophia ever truly love us ?

Yes, they do speak the same language. But they have different cultures. For example, Darvasians burn the dead body and they climb a mountain and set the ashes free. While the Lucrasians bury the dead.

Yeah, of course she will learn to love us. Its in the achievement. :sweat_smile:

When will I meet the commoner?

I assume Sophia will be hardest ro?

1 Like

Chapter 3. Somewhere in the Tournament scene.

yeah. :heart:

2 Likes

I just realized that your name in this website is the same as the princesses. °-° and everyday I wait for your update so I can finally quench my “Playing Medieval Game about Being Someone Epic” addiction, which is more addictive than drugs…Trust me…I know from experience °^°

3 Likes

King Andus - Tywin Lannister

Princess Sophia - Jess(Lost Heir) and Lady Lucia(Lords of Aswick)

Kris/Chris - Gale(Lost Heir) and Lady Margaret of Dumas (Lords of Aswick)

Melissa - somewhat like Petra(Lost Heir)

Ser Javier - Ser Grady(Lost Heir)

Queen Victoria - Cersei Lannister?

2 Likes

Hahahahahahahah. :rofl:

@sophia add some choice to insult our father in the meeting and-

“Love won’t do you anything.” King Andus tells you. “I raised you as my son, now you shall obey me as your father. You have no power to object the King’s command.” Your father looks at you coldly

a reply to this choice with something like>
" i will never forget what you have done to me in my own birthday, nor the fact of ruining my life for giving melissa to marxus and dont ever call me your son, you will never be my father"

i dont like the fact of choices you have put in the meeting cause we cant properly express our anger at him not our dislike and even less call him father. :expressionless:

5 Likes

Yeah, I made this update in a rush. A lot of interruptions happening around me. :sweat_smile:

I’ll be polishing the story this week.

1 Like

Or have the choice for a FULL BLOWN REBELLION!!
Best idea I ever had in my life, Self High Five.

2 Likes

good to know , also i have to ask, there will be a time when we have to talk to our brother about Melissa…
hmmm a cookie for what you have in mind about that… xD

1 Like