Kingdoms: Embers In Ashes[WIP] [OLD VERSION]

Even if he becomes a great king he won’t do what mc wants to do. If he agrees to do whatever mc tell s him to do I will let him hold the title of king. If he refuses I will let him go somewhere far.

1 Like

I personally don’t give a shit about the crown. Imma kill the king cause he’s a dick, the Queen cause she’s manipulative and greedy, and Marxus for Melissa’s love.

2 Likes

I don’t know about the personal goal part, but @Sophia already confirm about how Marxus rule as king. He not really a king who use diplomatic as resolve, and peace between 2 kingdom is very unlikely if Marxus are the king

2 Likes

Honestly our father is the only reason I want to be king. Though he probably won’t be around to see MC take the throne, it will still be satisfying nonetheless to know that I took what our father tried so hard to keep away from me. :triumph:

2 Likes

really u guys not like the main MC life is at stake if ur in good terms with everyone

What will Melissa do if you have a romance with Kristen/Chris.

Aw phooey.

Well, time to convince my half-brother it’s time for a permanent vacation.

Brother has the option of a nice roomie 3bedroom guesthouse on my grounds or a cozy unfurnished pine home 6 feet under my grounds in both cases he will be alive when he gets there. I wouldn’t dream of killing him, if he happens to run out of vital supplies while he is in one of those places like say air oh well

2 Likes

Hey @Sophia, I’m new here and I’m really curious about the MC’s relationship with King Andus, so far in the story you can increase your relationship with him, but I haven’t seen any perks to doing this as Melissa gets married off to Marxus either way haha, so what are the future perks of a high relationship with the king and how would that affect the story?

5 Likes

Please… if we really cared that much about the kingdom’s well-being then we would try to turn it into a republic were anyone with good ideas and support of the masses will become leader. Clearly the feudal society benefits the powerful. If monarchs (and dictators) care more about the well-being of their country and not their hold on power, they will be kicked out when the chance arises (like during a rebellion).

My MC does plan to be a good ruler but he will not give up his claim to the throne to a son of a concubine. The throne is his birth right.

5 Likes

King Andus married Melissa to Prince Marxus to oppose the scheme of Queen Victoria. Melissa is the daughter of the most influential duke. If you were to marry her, you would have a lot support for the throne. King Andus didn’t let you marry Melissa not because of your relationship with him, but because he favors Marxus over you.

Having high relationship with him in the future will make him support you in the council. After many chapters later, the problem with the enemy kingdom rises again. The other perk is handing you the throne. The last one is having love given by him. [quote=“FIERCEFOX1212, post:621, topic:27494”]
Hey @Sophia, I’m new here
[/quote]

Welcome! Now you can join the RO battles that is happening right now! :grinning:

4 Likes

Heyyy there, so you a fan of Team Melissa? If not, why not?

2 Likes

@Kingslayer s recruiting members! @Jesus2 Where are you? Red Alert!

2 Likes

When Sophia sees the MC’s affection to Melissa (we will hopefully be discrete), will she be jealous or not care at all and just hate me?

1 Like

I’d like to think she’d just act happily married with us for the rest of her life just to avoid having that awkward conversation. Then again why would it happen in the first place? We all know the childhood friend never stands a chance

If you set Sophia as your lover, she would seriously, really really really cast a fire jutsu at you. Let’s say -30 relationship with Sophia. But if she’s not your lover, sophia will just have -10.

There are several circumstances such as talking to Princess Sophia that you love Melissa. You may or may not have a mutual understanding.

7 Likes

I’m curious how Sophia will fall for the MC if she already thinks he is scum. I hope Sophia is not softhearted. I do plan on telling her that on killing my brother and king so I can have the throne and unify the two kingdoms.

I do hope she can understand, Melissa is my MC’s first love. Since the king had a concubine, can I not make Melissa my concubine. But I do not plan on actively cheating on Sophia even if Sophia thinks at first I am scum.

3 Likes

Ugh, sorry bud, I’ve pretty much already made up my mind that I’m Team Sophia. I agree that Melissa is sweet (for now) and the love that she had with the MC was nice, but I do believe there is a difference between childhood first love and true love. It’s true that Melissa and the MC probably would have been great together but fate has them apart and my MC respects that Marxus and Melissa are married and wants them to both be happy together and thus will keep a friendly distance accordingly. I also won’t deny I’m a fan of relationships where two people should, and try their best to, hate each other, but ultimately can’t help but end up loving each other unconditionally, and a relationship with Sophia would be just that. Besides, I really want to rule both kingdoms and who better to be at my side than a powerful woman who can be my equal #powercouple.:smiling_imp:

6 Likes

Welcome to the winning team.

2 Likes

Good to know that it’s possible for the King to at least consider making me his heir despite his apparent extreme distaste for my mother. As you might want to go into detail about why the king favors Marxus so much if it’s more than the fact that he’s the firstborn and the child of a woman he actually loved as opposed to Queen Victoria, along with Marxus being a warrior.

Thanks! Glad to be here, and I’m ready to rally to the war effort! #TeamSophia

2 Likes