Kingdoms: Embers In Ashes[WIP] [OLD VERSION]

How dare you! Spaghetti shall rule over all!

Dumb spaghetti Lords

*blocks the punches this time

hehehehe

1 Like

Im cringing stop pleaseeeeee

2 Likes

You too doubt the power of the Spaghetti Lords?!

Well I am sorry @Zadit but can you please forgive my friends @Jesus and @Kingslayer

Oh thanks you for your forgiveness
And I think we should end this topic here guys it’s really getting on my nerves too

1 Like

Lol good thinking isn’t that two Kingdoms game great am I right?

Found a bug. When sword fighting against your father the first time, if you try to distract him, it says that the variable “charm” does not exist.

Im not 100% sure but the creater said that she is changing tommorow because it was meant to be charisma instead of charm

UPDATE:
-fixed bugs. (finally)
-grammar fixed.
-melissa scene (incomplete) You can talk to her. yey.

4 Likes

Yay Melissa! Finally we get to meet her! Looking forward to speaking with her properly. :grin:

2 Likes

And one more thing… Tomorrow is FRIDAY :laughing:

NOW I CAN REST FROM SCHOOL YESSS. :sob:

There will be a significant update during saturday. (Probably)

3 Likes

@Sophia

This is the error you get when we try to listen to the conversation of queen and duke.

2 Likes

And this is the error you get when you try to warn melissa of the dangers of stealing from royal garden.

1 Like

Melissa seems like a shy kid

Suppose that is to be expected given the situation she finds herself in. I wonder if she will stay that way or change when/if she becomes more comfortable.

Ooh!
I am wondering how Melissa would react if you warned her about the stealing (at that point in time, my MC would earnestly believe that picking older flowers would be the same as stealing the crown jewels, or know what happens to thieves and think he’s doing a good deed by telling Melissa it’s a crime).
I don’t think I am planning to pursue Melissa as a RO. I feel that the Princess Sophia’s path, or even the Kris(tine) path are more interesting and would not require killing my brother or ruining my relationship with him.

1 Like

Same i will probably try to romance with sophia

2 Likes

But the Melissa romance just seems so much more natural then the others! And so much sadder… But that should be interesting!

1 Like

I guess a sad romance is interesting in its own way. I would pursue the route, just to see what it’s like (don’t knock a route till you try it). And now that I think about it, I can see the opportunity for several power grabs if you romance Melissa (use her as a mouthpiece for your ideas (to convince your brother), put your child on the throne, etc.)
@Kingslayer, you have converted me to the Melissa route! But I think that the Princess will be my first love.

3 Likes

Mwahahah! I’m looking forward to romancing Sophia too, but yeah I’m more looking forward to Melissa for the politics of it, and the genuine unforced affection between the characters.

2 Likes