Kingdoms: Embers In Ashes[WIP] [OLD VERSION]

Yeah i am really looking forward for this game.

1 Like

Right it has so much potential.

@Tristin_McComas You better not be using sarcasm. Bcoz i love this game.

3 Likes

Of course not. I am looking forward to the updates. This, keeper of the sun and moon, and any news about cch and the infinite sea series is what keeps me coming back. And war for the west is great to. (And no im being serious no sarcasm)

1 Like

And it really does have potential. I mean who wouldnt want to play through as the good prince a few times then a play through as a “whore of a son”. So many options and i cant wait to do it all.

Looks like we have the same taste in game becoz i am looking forward to those same games and oval office and united we stand. By the way you should try political wips they are great.

2 Likes

I do and dont like them. Im very political but there isnt enough action and you have to be knowledgeable to begin with of what is going in the story. I prefer action but united we stand wasnt bad by any means. Even though im not big on politics it was enjoyable in the sense of morality being however ypu want to see what you do.

Well you are right about that.

Geez… There are a alot of bugs. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah but it was good in my opinion and there are few on here that i would say that about that are still unreleased.

Ahh no progress without bugs! :grinning:

2 Likes

And the bugs are in the way of you people seeing Melissa.

2 Likes

… Damn you bugs! Show us Melissa!

3 Likes

Will you fix these in tomorrow’s updates.

1 Like

Yeah. As much as I would want to fix it now, I have to sleep. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

sigh oh well. Since, if you have math tomorrow then you have to sleep early so your mind be fresh, I may or may not have experience it in hard way :pensive:

Looking at the bugs while lighting a cigar

So … you are the ones who refuse to see my princess sofia-kun? :imp:

2 Likes

We are deeply sorry Don Corleone

4 Likes

You’re not even considering Melissa? What’d she ever do to deserve this? Not name you Godfather? Bah dum tish.

4 Likes

Luca … I want these guys to go … sleep with the fish :angry:

is no that…sit in the couch …Is that she has not even spoken to me or professed the proper respect for me :pensive:

1 Like