Kingdoms: Embers In Ashes[WIP] [OLD VERSION]

Weird= uh, I not read the “even” part so you can say it’s mistake
Tricky= it’s tricky to do it and more tricky to get away with it
Edit:
Ups, wrong reply sorry @Kingslayer

2 Likes

She lies! The queen lies!

I’m just spreading the name of Jony Snow. :slight_smile:

Oh! What irony is this? My dearest husband and King accuses me of such treatchery!

PS. Season 7 has only 7-8 episodes instead of 10.

4 Likes

Well that I know! It brings me great misery…

Welp, I don’t want Sophia to die, so I’ll be keeping a vigilant eye on Clithus. :eye: Edit: Is it possible to find out who sent the assassin? :female_detective:

2 Likes

Yes, it is possible.

1 Like

There must be many possibilities though…

1 Like

Time for my Callen to get his Sherlock on, then :laughing:
@Vattena What gets me is: why? Why would anyone want to kill Sophia unless they wanted war? And if the answer to that is that they do, then what do they hope to gain by that?

What come across in my mind is:

1. like what you said, they may want war. They could possibly know that king lucraex is care to his grandchildrens and want to take advantage of that

2. Because she magic prodigy, Darvis not really have advantage in that area and they fear she or/and lucraex going to take advantage of it.

3. Unexpected and/or thing we don’t know yet.

My guess:

1. Advantage

2. Again, thing that unexpected and/or we don’t know yet.

Edit:
Sorry but I just love to theorize things
Edit again:
Oh it’s could possibly because she spy maybe

3 Likes

All really good points. :+1: I really hadn’t thought of the second point, hm. :thinking: I guess what we really have to figure out is the motive. The gain some sort of advantage, but of what kind? Maybe they really do see her as a big threat, but that’s a big risk to take on a feeling. :thinking: We have to theorize, Sabrina xD Also, you are officially the Sherlock of this place :rofl:

1 Like

It’s might be to distract Grandpa king OR something we don’t know yet

Yes they maybe see her as big threat, but there also possiblity that the one who wants to kill her from lucraex. Who knows that Lucraex also have it own traitor

I think it’s @TheAnalyst, he/she/they is quite good at figuring things out than me

3 Likes

Huh. Maybe they are from Lucraex. I tell you, everyone will hate that they missed this when they log in later in the day xD

1 Like

Right :laughing: they probably going to start more discussion though

Yep. You know it. And there will be a lot of asking Sophia questions (and maybe a little teasing from her, because Sophia xD)

1 Like

If not something else, who knows?

And now what I wonder is…what/who the heck killed Clithus??? She’s practically a woman-shaped battering ram! O.O

Andus or Marxus? Sophia did say they were better warriors

Right, I thought of them but…WHY?! And keep in mind that a Prince killing anyone would draw quite a bit of attention, never mind the King. And by this logic, they’d have to do it by combat, so…Unless she was poisoned or something in which case, again, WHY?!?

1. They want war
  2. They don’t like lucarexians and seeing one one as queen is a motive enough for them to kill her.
  3. A Kingdom wants to attack us so it was better to fight a king who has lost his wife and is not mentally and emotionally stable ( invasion )
  4. Her ( sophia’s) failed spying attempt could be taken as betrayal and lucarexians could try to eliminate her.
  5. Lucarexians want to wage a war and sophia pose a threat because she knows a lot of lucarex and is also a magic prodigy ( darvians Could also kill her because of her being a magic prodigy )
  6. Someone wants to make our MC suffer
  7. Mellisa yandre possibility
  8. @Sophia was in bad mood when writing this
  9. Some Duke wants MC to marry her daughter so he killed the first queen.
  10. Something purely chaotic from our very own madame chaos
7 Likes