Kingdoms: Embers In Ashes[WIP] [OLD VERSION]

or maybe the soon to be the kind and beautiful castle?

Now you just being too idealistic

Also @Sophia

Are you going to add more description for Queen Victoria?

1 Like

is not about to be idealistic, is about to see what is better…the destruccion of the kingdom in a possible war?..or a prosperous and stable kingdom you can manipulate and become the most powerful?

As much as how beautiful is the latter, that also can be destroyed by unexpected traitor

a traitor that can be destroyed if you have the kind kingdom and someone who listen this can tell you and you execute the traitor

That can be do, but still no Kingdom that always stable there going to be it’s own up and down and it’s usually big one. And it’s really not fun to deal with the up or down part, I won’t surprised if it harder to keep the throne and sanity than try to reach for the throne

1-almost every king can keep their sanity…now if you wanna become Jack the ripper that is up to you
2 every kingdom have the " up or down " part but if you administer right that could not happen in a long…log time

but hey, if you wanna escape of that castle is your choice pal :smiley:

I think what I mean is “how long can king to not do questionable things”, just one of my poor choice of words I guess

Going to be difficult to do that

Escape going to be what I choose, i just want to have peaceful and enjoyable​ living :unamused:

Sorry if what I state like I want to argue (maybe I am?) and make you uncomfortable, I thought we having discussion of pros and cons of being king :sweat_smile:

1 Like

one things is to " questionables things " if that is better for all the kingdom and another is do it only because you are maniac ( the moral line is very thin )

well maybe could be in another kingdom…because the yours could become in something…bad

hey don’t worry for that we are only talking about the pros and cons, I never think feel uncomfortable or something :innocent:

1 Like

Another… north? dunno if they hostile or not though

for that I say " maybe "

1 Like

I am 17.I am young. I still have my whole life in front of me. Maybe I will use / make some super high military grade technology and will use it. XD JK

I am 17 and I don’t like kids of age 8 - 12 too immature and act like they are 23 geez. Below 8 and above 14 are cool because below 8 they are cute and don’t really know what they are doing but still I keep my distance from noisemakers, above 14 they get some sense of what they shouldn’t be doing that is pretending and noise pollution.

This is what happens when you code too much. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

10 years ago I had Internet at blazing speed of 200 kbps ( that was very very fast for that time like click and page opens in 2-3 seconds but nowadays 40 mbps seems like eh so what )

At least you do something productive with those things My notebooks contains Sci Fi theories and diagrams and are full of them. I don’t even know which one is where. :sweat_smile:

tries to snatch them
Sophia pulls them back
Okay just one peek. Just one about andus’s weaknesses.

4 Likes

Does he even have one? :joy:

Thank you for being the only one that brought up coding. I was hoping that would have been enough to some folks that I was messing around.

1 Like

I won’t know unless I see those notebooks or try everything that I have.

Yes, all men can be killed. That would be classified as a weakness, no?

1 Like

Weakness… let me see…

He makes hasty decisions when it involves Marxus.

3 Likes

But maybe certain weak spots the he have developed over his years. ( diplomacy empathy and weirdness )

Huh, interesting is he going to be still like that in future?