Kingdoms: Embers In Ashes[WIP] [OLD VERSION]

I Sir Augustus of Team Heretic, call @Kingslayer, @microwave04, @IronRaptor and @AmericanShakespeare to discuss a truce between all of us untill the next update.

I don’t know you a Team Heretic

Really? I thought I had stated before that I would romance Sophia and Clithus (and maybe Melissa if she has some more character development).

hmm a truce?..until the next update?..this see interesting

Oh right you said that before, sorry I forgot :grimacing:

No problem, I thought i was having tripping.

This thread has suffered too long from war and conflict, let there be peace for sometime. (Plus I really dont have the time to read 300+ replies every time I wake up).

2 Likes

alright but first you already see the benefits that this war as brought to this thread: friends, a common objective, a lot of replies…many good things that the wars as broughts us…sad sigh…but in one thing you are right…I don’t want to wake up and see so many replies and read all that…so for now I am in favor of peace

The wars have brought many good things, but they have also brought upon this thread bloodthirst. No longer do we fight wars for a purpose, but for something to do. We have become mindless creatures with no purpose except to fight. The only way that I can see to fix this, is to have a truce untill the next update. This truce will give us time to speak of things other than wars. We can talk about our theories, what we plan to do with the kingdom and so on. Thank you for voting with me in favor of a truce.

4 Likes

Caldero is a cooking equipment here too, Calderón would be a really big one xD But it’s also a surname.

A truce you say? Not if I can help it! There might yet be wisdom in your words, heretic.

If that means we actually talking about the game and not just RO wars that quite fill the notifications, then I going to agree with you

3 Likes

Still have no idea for that.

Aren’t they the same? But yeah, sure. Go flood the thread with comments.

Congratulations! You are the first one to find that Easter Egg! :joy:

4 Likes

but this " bloodthirst fights "have give us memes,friends even powerful positions…remember even that your position is granted thanks to this RO battles

Hmmm you can be right … this truce could give us new ideas, more memes, new theories and jokes … that is something that I can not ignore … but remember that no matter how much you try … War will never change … there will always be in this thread

1 Like

maybe can be one or two notifications in that case ( remeber that over the 70 percent of comments are about RO wars )…but maybe could be something diferent this time

1 Like

what about Torres? ( the house Torres, Jaden Torres? )

1 Like

This place is crowded. O.o What did I miss?

Horest then? :joy: Florest? Floris? Horisto?

(Torres is a surname of one of my friends… How’d you know that?!)

1 Like

Duke Jaden is now headcanon’ed as the Tower Dude xD

3 Likes

is my surname as well lady Sophia

1 Like