Kingdoms: Embers In Ashes[WIP] [OLD VERSION]

I thought you were at least 15…

1 Like

so offcially micro is the most young in the thread?

I mean that makes sense, considering the fact that smartphones have been around for longer than kindergarteners.

I had a feeling you would be 13.

I forget who I was having this conversation with (maybe @FutbolDude21586) but we were having a discussion of whether kids from the current generation could survive in medieval times. Call it the “Kid in King Arthur’s Court” scenario. In the movie, the kid was able to think on his feet with a bit of technology, a great deal of help from the writers and luck. However, this was pre-smart phone generation. Nowadays the survival chances would probably decrease sharply without smartphone and wifi.

Anything used responsibly is good. Wine is good for cooking, great for your stomach and yes the “buzz” is relaxing. Drunkenness on the other hand, not good.

Yep, seen a lot of that.

You are proving my point. Once people “knew” how to do these things. Now people have become indolent.

Which is almost all the time…

Anyways, back to the game!

1 Like

Awww did you realize being attracted to me wasn’t socially acceptable? :joy: (I’m kidding)

Yeah, but kinda sad that they don’t know what is life without smart phone

I thought it’s already declared back there?

So haha… The House name of Melissa came from a kitchen equipment… I forgot the name, but its for cooking pasta.

3 Likes

Well I’m just going to leave it at the fact that I respectfully disagree with you about this.

Cauldron?
20 characters

but what is the most noble and one of greats meals in the world? the pasta! ( so that is a honor to use the name of something who make that )

Calderon/Kaldiron = Filipino kitchen equipment.

Cheeseburgers are better than pasta.

And this is how house tupper became popular
Auctioneer: Now selling house tupper’s wares.
Lady: is this really tuppers?
Auctioneer: yes ma’am this is genuine Tupperware…

3 Likes

Ok thanks I know nothing about how to cook anything other than ramen (uni life😂)

gasp!..how dare yo-…I think is better to not start another discussion

You “cooked” ramean in the university Gasp I smashed mine up and ate it raw in mine…

1 Like

There even pasta that literally have Melissa house name

at least you know to cook something a bit more dificult…Y barely now how to make a pasta

1 Like

I got 11000 post.
20 characters