Keys (Fantasy WIP, REMASTERED!, Updated 12/15/19)

130 Likes

Cool, i’m really happy it’s back, Keys was one of the first WIP to catch my eyes and i really like the whole concept of having a cool familiar

4 Likes

Thank you so much, I hope you’ll enjoy this version even better !! <3

2 Likes

Nice work! Loving the new stuff!

1 Like

Really excited for this! I really liked the first version and am excited to see what this new version brings!

1 Like

I loved the first version of the game, but let me just say you did a stellar job with the revamp version!! You can really see the improvements; for example, one of the many that really stood out to me were the characters. Their personalties shine through brighter then they did before and they all just feel a lot more livelier. You’re doing great so far and i’m excited to see what’s yet to come! image

4 Likes

I was a fan of the first one, and in my opinion Cadence was better in that one, but I enjoy Kioko’s character more in this one and some things were ironed out a bit so that was good!

1 Like

So glad!!! : D

1 Like

Promise, it’ll be loads better! Thanks for following my work <3

1 Like

Aaaaa this made me so happy, I’m really really glad you like it! More Better things to come <3

2 Likes

I’ll try and look at what I did differently and fix her up in the next patch ! Thank you so much <333

2 Likes

Yay! It’s back! :smile:

Kioko’s still cute (although I did notice his pronouns switched occasionally), and Quinn seems a lot less jerkish than I remember them. Plus Arwin’s super-cute, too (but we can’t get him as a roommate? :disappointed_relieved:)

I guess it did feel a bit weird to have to choose our appearance in a conversation. It derailed the flow quite a bit… :sweat_smile: Also, the opening on the airship followed by an instant flashback felt a little confusing to me.

Also, I am wondering exactly how old the characters are supposed to be… :confused: I guess you might be trying to keep it vague, but it felt a little weird to have Kioko say that he was “above the minimum age” rather than just giving his age. :confused:

Anyway, good luck with the game. :smile:

2 Likes

so far from what ive read i am loving this!i also love that chimeras a choice now

1 Like
  1. If you could send screenshots on the scenes Kioko’s pronouns switched, that would be great!
  2. To make it easier on myself, Arwin and Paisley can’t be roommate options due to the sheer number of scenes I would have to write. Arwin and Paisley are already roommates with each other as well!
  3. I will move this scene to another point! I do kind of agree… thank you!
  4. People in Aezolon do use different ways to tell time, but in human years, first-session students (like yourself) are approximately fourteen years old. Windmere lasts four sessions (four years) and by the time you are eighteen in human years, you’re expected to make a living.
    Thank you so so much, I hope I answered all your questions and I’m definitely taking all of these to heart! : 0
3 Likes

Ah thank you, I’m glad! ^^

Not right now, sorry… :sweat_smile: But I think it was just after choosing his gender. :thinking:

I guess we could ask about them, only to be told they’re unavailable? :thinking:

2 Likes

If it helps any I’ll post it : )

You’re right, It happens right after you choose Kioko’s gender when you opt for them to be male. I also went ahead and read through their introduction again, choosing them to be female this time around and everything seems to be fine on the female side. :slight_smile:

This was the only time I saw it switch for the male.

2 Likes

I suppose my logic here is that their personalities weren’t “selected” on your quiz(?). But I’ll try and make it more clear!

And that’s totally fine! Thanks for bringing it to my attention anyways ^^

1 Like

This helps loads, thank you very much! I’ll likely run through the game again with Kioko as male to double check that there aren’t any more errors.
Thanks again!

1 Like

It was no problem at all! I’m happy to help where I can. :smile:

1 Like