Keeper of the Sun and Moon (WIP)

Even with the spoiler I can still see it.
Edit:
It’s blurry again…

I shall change the answer then

Really love this story when I play to the beta some time ago.
Instant buy, thanks for this !

1 Like

Made. NMC has a bit of a history of human experimentation.

I’m going to need more stakes.

1 Like

I want to play this so badly, but I’m
I’m going to be busy the entire day.

3 Likes

Can’t wait till it releases on hosted games so i can buy it!

1 Like

I just bought this and I AM IN FUCK RAGE WITH KOL he just assume i was in a dte with him and bang me without choice WTF I ONLY CHOOSE GOING TO HAVE A COFFEE I WANT LEO NOT KOL

NOW I HAVE TO REPLAY ALL AGAIN
Seriously wtf with this game obsession with assume have a coffe means be in a relationship…

But the rest of game is AMAZING so good work. I decide kill astrid is my goal.

6 Likes

It is already released

There is a link in the post above :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeh but it hasn’t popped up in hosted games on the choice of games site yet. The link is for google play. I’m going to wait for it to release in hosted games. Thanks anyway!

3 Likes

Okay I need help NOW So what id friendly going to places and what means THIS COFFE MEANS WE ARE BANGING because hmm I found everyone except LEO MARA HOT DESIRE is assuming is Mara mating with them… I mean Do you want have a coffee or going to a cafeteria in Spanish doesn’t mean We are dating…

Now I am paranoid. I won’t go anywhere with anyone until Leo asking me for coffee LEO I LOVE YOOOOU😍

Congratulations @daydreamsincolor, you’ve brought the mighty @poison_mara to her knees for she is enjoying this game to a hundred.

Also Mara, I’m going to try and say the right answer (from your previous post), but I don’t think this is the type of game where if someone says “let’s get coffee” means “oh my god, we going to do it ”. If the closest I got to being intimate with a RO was kissing (old beta), that’s about sums it up in my opinion. That said, I don’t blame you for being this enthusiastic.

4 Likes

Husbando sexy Leo check

Being a human control magic hating magic world Check
Hating Astrid and destroying her live check
Become a hunter and destroying my kidnapping monsters Check.

Probably betraying hunters to have absolutely power Check.

My only weakness is COFFEEE WHAT THE FUCK I ONLY WANT LEO WHY THE REST ARE SO JUMPING OVER MARA?

1 Like

Awww…poor Leon apparently doesn’t like being called “Leo” Mara. Then again my mc is fond of calling him little kitty cat. :grinning:

3 Likes

Like Vespi kitty he just have to deal with him being fluffy leo kitty.

1 Like

Or Lemon. The people at the thread really got creative with mangling his name!

I mean, we haven’t seen his response to being called Lamppost or Loli or Leap Frog yet, so we could always try that out. :grin:

He probably hates it, as he should be.

A good wife knows her fictional husband’s pet peeves :’—)

1 Like

Really now? Care to share which nickname might annoy him the most? You know, so a few of us can avoid it and the rest of us can call him it relentlessly? :grin:

Author confirmed that MC will have the chance to call him kittycat in the sequel. Your wish got granted!

2 Likes

Do i remember wrong or was there pets in this and if so what were they?