Keeper of the Sun and Moon (WIP)

nonbinary-inclusive
gender-choice
young-adult-fiction
modern-fantasy

That is the end of the demo, and having played the game before the demo the school holodeck was set to a Kobayashi Maru.

If memory serves after that the demon gal’s response is basically “See, I told you he was evil! EVIL!”

It is actually a High-Level Simulation battle, which is impossible to beat (especially MC didn’t understand about the power he/she inherit )

The purpose of the simulation is to determine and identify MC’s power … :slight_smile:

In hindsight, it probably would’ve been a good idea for someone in the story to mention that you cannot “win” that simulation.

If i am not mistaken, Astrid already gave hints that it is level 4

@stsword, i think that “Evil” vice principal is no more in the revised version :slight_smile:

Being level 4 just means it’s harder than levels 1, 2, and 3. Not particularly informative, I’d say.

Hmmm… it is like a rookie’s team vs a veteran team , not impossible but highly unlikely :-):joy:

But you are right, maybe it would help if it gives a clear indication this is a losing battle… personally i don’t think it is too confusing :slight_smile:

More like and endless stream of monsters that keep coming until you die, actually.

Happy Thanksgiving! In case you were wondering how MC spent their freshman year Thanksgiving, here’s a message they received from their RA:

To: Arcana Hall Floor 6 Residents

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to go over our floor Thanksgiving event last Thursday. 
Thank you to Kol and Seraphina for making the turkey, that was the only normal part of the meal. 
Thalia, I’m still in the process of writing you up for your stunt with the cranberry sauce. 
Administration is already creating a new statute to address the incident in question.

Hey! Out of topic for a moment. You have a CAKE on your name! Does it mean anything? Is it your B’day?

Hmm, that’s odd, idk why there’s a cake, and it’s not birthday, I can’t seem to see it myself.

The cake is for the anniversary for when you joined the forum.

Given that they eat mermaid eggs, I’m not sure I want to know what kind of food they consider non-normal… :grimacing: Unless the rest was actually just normal human stuff, and it was the turkey that was weird. :thinking: Like, the turkey was animated, and running around the tables, but Thalia had just got normal, non-living cranberry sauce… (how dare she?) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

If you think about it hard enough, Thalia eating mermaid eggs would be kinda like us eating chimp babies or something, or tribal babies, depending on if mermaids are considered creature or magi.

This has been keeping me up at 3 AM every night. So there aren’t any mermaids at magi but there are sirens?

Yes… i think mermaid don’t have legs to walk on ground :slight_smile:

I want to say it was really a joke, but knowing Thalia “eat sapient beings” is just as in character as “joke about eating sapient beings to mess with friends”… :sweat_smile:

Ah, yeah. I guess sirens are just water harpies.

The longer demo when it was still in development was amazing. It is going to be well worth the money.

Yeah, and the new demo seems a little different so I wonder what’s changed. I wonder if MC will have more time to talk to Leon before he asks us out in the new demo :laughing: I have a very clear memory of him abruptly asking us out, kinda like this:

Summary

In the new version, he asks you out the second he meets you! :grinning: