Keeper of the Sun and Moon (WIP)

I always imagined him as blonde until I reread his description carefully. I was reading a manga when the game was in beta and had more chapters and started imagining him looking like one of the characters

pic of the character

now that I look at it, that’s not really a light brown but :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

Now I’m imagining him as blonde and I can’t stop imagining genos just less robotic and more charismatic looking

1 Like

What about the third Nymph, Gysela or something?The defensive one with a thing for Katia.

Am I missing something? Every time I get to the simulation regardless of which options I choose I die. A little help here?

That’s how it’s supposed to happen.

Well that’s an awkward place for the demo to end for sure lol.

Maybe, but granted this is the official demo which on the site will likely follow up with a “buy to keep reading,” I don’t think it’s so awkward.

1 Like

Judging by previous releases, the demo will probably contain a few more chapters once the game is out.

1 Like

Always imagined leon as a pale kid with blind hair and blue/brown eyes. i have no idea why.

1 Like

Always imagined him as tan with blonde hair. I’m so shocked, I-

I’m so shook

10 Likes

Wasn’t there a description of him when we first meet him? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

There were, but then again, it’s been quite some time. And the “McDonald’s, McDonald’s!”-meme depicted him as blonde. Well, at least he looked blonde in the pic. :eyes:

But even if he’s not blonde I’m still gonna love him. He’s still best tsunboi.

4 Likes

Is it weird to say that even though he had a description, he just “sounded” or seems like a blonde character.

2 Likes

He did… He really did. The amount of people who thought that he was blonde amazes me. At least now I know that I’m not alone. Blonde was always right for him imo.

1 Like

@Disciple
Gisela: “Sharp featured and svelte, with light brown skin and wavy, dark brown hair…her eyes are colorless, betraying nothing”

@ChromTheExalt @justme
Yes, the official demo will have more content. This is just a one chapter demo.

You can picture the characters any way you want—part of the beauty of a text-based game! I just thought to post the in-game descriptions after receiving a Tumblr ask for it.

11 Likes

Why does every 3 choices in the harpy simulation have the same out come of a harby go for my throat and make me feel like I just died and end all sudden after that? Is that suppose too be the end of the demo? I feel more like I just died and can’t progress that part. Feeling like it’s suppose to go that way instead of making me feel like I died and theres some way to get pass that part that I don’t know about?

That is the end of the demo, and having played the game before the demo the school holodeck was set to a Kobayashi Maru.

If memory serves after that the demon gal’s response is basically “See, I told you he was evil! EVIL!”

2 Likes

It is actually a High-Level Simulation battle, which is impossible to beat (especially MC didn’t understand about the power he/she inherit )

The purpose of the simulation is to determine and identify MC’s power … :slight_smile:

1 Like

In hindsight, it probably would’ve been a good idea for someone in the story to mention that you cannot “win” that simulation.

If i am not mistaken, Astrid already gave hints that it is level 4

@stsword, i think that “Evil” vice principal is no more in the revised version :slight_smile:

4 Likes