Keeper of the Sun and Moon (WIP)

Okay you got me there, but still, I digress these examples are not the best of what their species has to offer especially since ice magic beats the crap out of everything apparently.

Cambions are capable of flight, while nephilim are capable of “wing manifestation.” Is that just a roundabout way of saying flight? If so, that seems to be an awkwardly worded way of saying it, especially since these two races are listed right next to each other.

The way Nephilim and Cambions fly seems different, Nephilims/Dragonborns use their wings to fly and Cambions just float in the air. They seem to have no flight training scene though and your only way to increase this skill is to watch the dragon riding thing in the festival, but you do get the option to fly in the exams later.
And I thought ice magic was actually the weakest? Fire magic was effective against every enemy so far (hydra, manticore, goblins etc) but ice was kinda weak against some of them

Both. Some theory would be the same or similar (e.g. institutions of government), while other courses would be unique to Magi history and politics.

Probably. They have the strongest powers from the outset, but they do have some more common weaknesses that will be explored in the future.

6 Likes

@daydreamsincolor I’m not going to ask you when beta testing begins because I know people probably ask that every other day. You did mention it would begin around late March though, so I just want to ask you how that’s going to work. Will it be a separate forum or link on this one? I would just like to know so that when you are ready for beta testers, I and the bunch of other people in here that are interested will be able to know how to contact you.

Daydream already asked for beta testing volunteers in a new thread that they made.

Unfortunately, they’re no longer taking any new testers now, as they have more than enough.

I’m curious as to what will happen over the rest of the school year!

See you did some new Tumblr asks and all I can say is, awww…Alty. :heart_eyes:
Well if he wants to experience more of “muggle” life he’s always welcome at my mc’s house. :wink:

On a more interesting note, Cy and kitty-cat’s reactions really set them up for my mc to make some “Prince” jibes at them. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I can’t believe I missed that. :sob:
Guess I just have to wait untill it’s released. :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

The one time I decided to not check the new topics tab…

Ah well, I’ll wait with @justme over here then!

1 Like

Where is the Demo located?

It’s been taken down for the time being.

5 Likes

I’ll join in your commiserations, can’t believe I allowed this one to get past my radar. @daydreamsincolor if you have any testers who may need to back out consider me an alternate, please. You know I’ve been good to decent on the feedback here in the past.

Now I’ll have to leave to comment on the fashion of the male ro’s to such noted fashion philistines as @ParrotWatcher and his accomplice @TSSL . :fearful:

4 Likes

“Accomplice” is a funny word for “boyfriend” :innocent:

Frills and short trousers and clashing colors for everyone! :crazy_face:

(Okay, I would actually enjoy fashiony Altair and so forth :stuck_out_tongue: I just like teasing you :innocent:)

2 Likes

How come you and particularly the watcher of colourful, tropical birds even have time to beta-test, you should be hard at work on your own projects. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

It’s the word the criminal justice system uses if you’re doing boyfriend stuff like committing crimes against fashion together, or at least it would if one of my own villainous master plans for world domination ever works out, muhahahahah!!! :grinning:

3 Likes

Guys am I the only one who thought of this meme when Sera read our minds?:

39 Likes

I remember when she read my mind I picked the choice “I know a song that gets on everybody’s nerves” or something

14 Likes

fun fact: that response raises Sera’s emotion stat

She doesn’t find it annoying.

She finds it funny

36 Likes

Good to know, I’ll have to remember that choice on sera route.

1 Like

I was wondering when do you think the demo will be open again ?

I believe it has been permanently closed since the game is now in private beta testing. You’ll probably have to wait until it’s officially released to play it again. :sweat_smile:

7 Likes