Keeper of the Sun and Moon (WIP)

I’m not sure, but if you’re a non-mage human and you’re resistant enough, you can run during the rogues forest exam and become an undercover hunter

1 Like

Whaaaaaaa…???

No. Really?

You can try it as a non-human too but the hunters will kill you

Looking forward to seeing what happens next!

Is this a closed beta? If not, I would like to beta test; this has always been a fun read.

I’m looking forward to the beta. I want to be a part of it.

2 Likes

@anon49824592 @lokidemon007

I remember reading the author post that, he is rushing to complete it by March … he mention once he finish , he will open up a thread requesting for Beta testers , the plan was by March and he seems to expect publishing it this year :slight_smile:

Here was the comment :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thanks @Eric_knight. Not much long longer then.

2 Likes

I’m looking forward to seeing what happens next!

1 Like

I can’t wait to see the rest of this!

1 Like

I don’t want to sound rude, but can you people just stop with the “Can’t wait for this game to be finished!” or any other simple hype posts like that?

They serve so little to the thread that you might as well just be bumping it.

14 Likes

@daydreamsincolor

Are there werewolves in this universe?

2 Likes

@lokidemon007
Yes. Fun fact: Yakov was supposed to be a werewolf instead of a wraith during the early stages of the game.

19 Likes

Dang. That would have been interesting to see!

2 Likes

Curious why they decided to change it to wraith :grin:

3 Likes

Will it be necessary to have high willpower stat to get a good ending later on? Considering there is an achievement of being mind controlled and Cressida said something about a future of free will.

1 Like

@lokidemon007 @PhilosoTor

I think Wraith is much more powerful than Werewolf :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hmm I guess they also had another shifter type. Well his type of wraith is powerful but other accounts of wraith, maybe not. Aren’t they just considered ghosts? Like in Scottish folklore.

1 Like

The reason is probably similar to what you had in mind: shifting is a power common to multiple available races, so having Yakov be another shifter would make him less impressive.

5 Likes

Marvel 's Wraith is pretty awesome :wink:

4 Likes