Keeper of the Sun and Moon (WIP)

It was long time ago but If I remember correctly: dump astrit and he will help you in simulation lvl 4, On the party sit alone, be lawful. I believe he have (just like seraphia) hidden “emotion” stat tho.
Like I said - it was long time ago.

We have a Tumblr now! :grin:

Edit: okay, three of my profile pics on one post is a bit extra :thinking:

23 Likes

Excellent. Most excellent!

1 Like

I’m pretty sure her romance is being reserved for hard mode, along with the secret species options. (I’m guessing hard mode is coming out with the release of the full game, so we can only wait until then :cry: )

1 Like

I can’t seem to know the answer in options class when lol and Altair r quizzing me ahhhh help

Do you have a high intelligence? I think you have to have high intelligence, but it’s been a bit since I did potions class.

1 Like

Intelligence 11 I bet I’m juuuust below the line th (^^)
Also does n e one know if Yakov can train u in n e of ur powers?

I keep on getting this message right when I go find out what I am.

@daydreamsincolor
Urm, sign me up too!

1 Like

Altair: “Starry eyes and pretty smile. Isn’t that what you want? That’s all he’d let you know…” Altair tends to be polite and charming, but he has trouble being genuine even with people he cares about.

Awww…Alty :heart_eyes:, nope totally not hiding something, eh? :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Does she ever let u let the Dragon?

Also does anyone know if the cunning skill affects much?

Cunning can help you on some of your exams and with quite a few social interactions, perceiving certain details and saying the right things.

Seraphina let’s you pet Brisies if you have a relationship >= 60.

3 Likes

How can i get my peripheral element as an elemental ?

How does one romance Altair?

At the EM exam, have an EM of 30 or greater.

The actual option will be there as long as you’re an elemental, but unless you have that specific stat it’ll end in failure.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but after the M&R exam, one of the social options is to meet up with Astrid and Altair. Go there, prioritize talking to Altair, and at the end of it, there’ll be a choice to ask him out (if you be e a relationship of 60 or greater, of course).

1 Like

How can i get it to 30 ? The best i got was 26

Prioritize EM gains over anything else.

It would help if you read the code as you are playing the game.

@Kiogu1 @Vox
Other species and romances are probably not going to be added :sweat_smile: I’m not sure I’d be able to reasonably add enough content to make it worthwhile. Sorry. I’d be fine with posting some of what I’ve already written to Tumblr if anyone wants to read it though.

@Itsmalik
It doesn’t look like there’s a problem with the code…Have you tried clearing your cache?

Everyone’s hiding something :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: (That’s why it’s so hard to do first person POV for any of them without spoilers)

From most to least hiding things it’s probably: Kol > Yakov > Altair = Cressida > Leon > Thalia > Cyrus = Katia > Seraphina = Astrid

16 Likes

Yeah, but since they won’t even come up this game I still guess Altair’s secrets are more devastating and earth-shattering to the mc. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
But I guess the Kol fans @TSSL and @ParrotWatcher will really have their work cut out for them.

1 Like