Keeper of the Sun and Moon (WIP)

That feeling when you woke up this morning with a plan to spend it studying various subjects, but then KoTSaM got updated.

Pfffft, degrees are overrated anyways.

5 Likes

One old bug - ifnie you save when, on stats/relationship menu sometimes game freeze

@TheAnalyst @Kiogu1
Unfortunately, that problem is with the save plugin itself, which @daydreamsincolor has no power over.

3 Likes
Possible Coding Error

He frowns. “Your work wasn’t very good in Elemental Manipulation, Professor Petrova was irritated by your lack of effort in her class. Professor Kerr couldn’t stop singing your praises though. You didn’t do very well in Monsters and Rogues though, although it’s not like some of your class didn’t fare worse. Battle Magic was all right, Telekinesis was fine, as was Telekinesis, and Combat was good.”

…What?..

2 Likes

Wow… Just realised…
It’s been over two years since this first started. :thinking:

1 Like

I’m excited To Get To Know Alty & cyrus!
Has Anyone romanced Yakov or Leon Yet? I feel like leon may be kinda a jerk …

Hmmmmmmm, noticed some changes in the earlier chapters. Like how they take a bus instead of bikes now, and the Modern Mage shop is gone, and some other first-chapter options.

Though I feel like a conversation scene was intended for the bus scene? It feels that way, anyway.

Edit1: I’m also waiting for the day where, instead of using one of the proper maths equations, I write down M=WTK+ER/m for an exam.

Edit2: wait… Brant married Danae Moreno… as in that Moreno???

Edit3: pssst… schools here give us some bonus money (bursaries) for doing well academically(with good behaviour, of course). hint hint nudge nudge

4 Likes

we’re dating??? yakov’s romance still take me by surprise :joy: what a pleasant surprise

7 Likes

A bug:

When I picked the ‘Speak to Thalita’ option, it took me to the conversation with Leon.

2 Likes

Well, that didn’t end on a cliffhanger or anything. :slight_smile:

“Her and everyone else,” Seraphina shakes her head, something resembling laughter rising to her lips. “They loved something that could ever exist.”

I think that’s meant to be never.

3 Likes

There’s an odd bug where Astrid mentions the Monroe party when conversing with her before the first dinner, even if the MC already knows about it.

Finally finished a playthrough after…3 hours. Yes, I wanted to be thorough. Still probably missed a lot though.

Oh, and I believe my MC was supposed to win against Leon during elemental exam, but still lost. I had 17 points in elemental. That should be over the requirement, yes?

And I also see that Psychic Abilities also use Willpower now.

3 Likes

If you choose to buy the Wishing Candle.
Also, is there currently any way to get into a proper relationship with Seraphina as of yet?
The closest I’ve gotten is the Nymph training, I guess, and when you ask her if she likes you.

1 Like

Well, in part 9 you can meet her at the cementary but if you try to hug her she will run away… affection 69… I still dont know how to rise your ilusion over 5. And what about this fox-god from the wood?
Edit. Actually you can hug and, even kiss her. You just need to chose very specific answers.

1 Like

Don’t use any old saves cuz Illusion spells now share a stat with magic resistance.

1 Like

So you have to rise will, right?

1 Like
the screenshots too big

When trying to chose the sigil option in the exam. It’s been happening for a while , I’m not sure if it’s my side?

• “I’ll tell them.” He focuses on you, eyes intense. “…Do you want to come?”
    “I’d love to,” you assure her. “I just need to see if I can.”

Him(?)

1 Like

Why have you taken out those awesome hoverbikes? I liked that scene. :crying_cat_face:

I’d also like to echo this, maybe we’ll get to see it later though? In my case Alty with either the snowglobe or the gloves.

Also Alty’s present wasn’t actually given to my mc despite a relationships stat of over 70 and having him as my mc’s ro.
Edit: Just checked and my mc’s present’s start with Astrid’s egg, I think this is a bug and it skips Alty’s present line that is supposed to run before Astrid’s somehow? :confused:

Furthermore, since the mc still hasn’t had the time to really go clothes shopping, maybe add a tiny bit where we can ask to borrow from Cy (my mc’s preference), Leon or Alty (though his boyfriend is that last person my mc will ask on account of not wanting to appear poor or weak).

4 Likes

It’s disappointing that we don’t get to find out if our SOs like their gifts.

If you go see the flowers with Maria the conversation about the flowers usually being potion ingredients repeats.

6 Likes

@TheAnalyst @Sano
You have to talk to her during the Chapter 5 free time, with a relationship >= 60 and no RO, then pick the “I like you, Seraphina. I thought we could get to know each other better” option. Sera has two RO scenes, one in Chapter 7 and one in Chapter 9.

@AmericanShakespeare @justme
Thanks!

@UmbraLamia
Time flies. Especially for slow writers :joy:

There was supposed to be a conversation in the bus scene :thinking: Huh. Looking back at the code there isn’t, but I could’ve sworn I edited the earlier conversation :weary: Thanks for letting me know:!

Nice catch. Did you notice the other relative?

WHAT??? Since when was that a thing?! (I still have to come up with what to give MC as a bonus for good grades, but thanks for the idea)

@AAO
Which chapter is the Thalia/Leon error in?

@Ricemaker
Hm. Everything looks okay in the code, but it’s kind of messy overall so adding some gotos might fix it. I’ll have to look at it later. Thanks!

I can add a scene like that in the future! Thanks for the idea!

You mean for the solstice ceremonies? (There’ll be an actual shopping scene for the nymph ball, rest assured.)

Missed a line of code for the Altair present, thanks!

8 Likes

Chapter 2, if I recall. The first time we meet them.