Keeper of the Sun and Moon (WIP)

How is everyone getting past the damn bugs?

@lokidemon007
The bugs you’re getting aren’t in the most recent files. They’re the result of old scenes being loaded. This isn’t an issue I can fix, but @Dashingdon seems to have come up with a fix for it! :smile:

@stsword @kekexterror @Voldy
Thanks!

@ImAcrophobic @DancingInTheRain279
Thank you! :grin:

@CodyStrife

Just to tease. If MC does somehow have the funds, they still can’t buy it. They get this scene instead:
“You attempt to pay to purchase the blade, only to get rejected by the machine each time. The clerk eventually gets fed up and throws you away from his stall, despite your insistence that you do have the funds to purchase the blade.”

@dashingdon
THANK YOU!!! :grin:

@Dark_Stalker
Don’t worry, there’ll be a chance to get one for the solstice.

12 Likes

But muh sword… :sob:

5 Likes

Fortunately my mc has the cutest Cambion to defend him if ultimately necessary, hopefully. Though he’s not exactly a meek distressed dude himself either.

Now crawling the second-hand stores, yard sales, etc with his leftover 8 to 900 dollars in order to begin assembling the basics of a more decent wardrobe, preferably before he has to meet Alty’s parents would be a bigger priority then obtaining a sword somehow. Although even then he’d probably still have to beg either Cyrus or Leon to help him out a bit before meeting Alty’s posh family. Also strangle the head of that guardian programme who apparently either couldn’t be bothered to retrieve them in the first place or else lost all of our old possessions. :angry:

I played obsessively until I got the president’s list achievement, I needed those good grades badly. Ground drake gave me the most trouble until I tried an illusion on it, the rest was just a matter of paying attention. Really enjoyed the update! I felt kind of sad I didn’t get all the presents, but my character barely meets most of the cast so that’s to be expected. I need to do a more social character in future. Anyway, thanks a bunch for the amazing update!

1 Like

raises hand Yeah, I have a question for the ones who play human MC xD If you use control magic in the sim, does it have any consequences?

1 Like

Oh? This updated~? That puts a cherry on top of this lovely week! The weekend looks amazing now, I gotta say. :two_hearts: Once I read up a bit and re-do all the playthroughs, I’ll hopefully come back with commentary. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Now that I can play it all, I’m enjoying it! Love it all, looking forward to the stuff for the solstice!

1 Like

@daydreamsincolor:

Out of interest, did Astrid ever tell us what she was doing when the gorgon attacked? :confused:

Instead you find a relatively ordinary L-shaped common room with two couches, a coffee table, and a television on one of the wall

Should be “walls”.

You glance back, but the door has disappeared behind you, the entire wall uniform, except for a clear glass section near the top.

I think there’s a missing word here. Maybe you could say “…leaving the entire wall uniform…”

A magi

Did people already discuss this? Only “magi” is plural, and the singular would be “magus” (or “mage”).

Prerequisites: Elemental manipulation or psychic ability, or department reccomendation

Should be “recommendation”.

Because of her nymph status, most information about her is confidential, but she is known to have abilities in telepathy.

Isn’t her survival of the massacre public knowledge? :confused: I mean, I guess it’s not the correct time in the plot to reveal it, but it’s not something that’s only known to a select few, is it?

“Seraphina?” Kol confirms. “She messaged me that she wouldn’t be here until late tonight.”

Was it ever explained how Kol knows Seraphina? Or was it just that he got a message from the school about it (in which case it probably needs to be rephrased)?

The paragraphing in this scene should probably be rearranged so Leon’s sentences are all together. Also, you don’t really need “he notes” after “he scoffs”. Maybe something like:

Regarding the forms to fill in, most of the questions seem to be ill-suited to someone who’s just learned of their power (and doesn’t even know their species yet)… :confused: And there doesn’t seem to be any indication that we can just leave answers blank.

“Damn,” says Thalia with a wolfish grin. “How about you, Red?”

Is “Red” Seraphina? :confused: It might make sense to note this, e.g. saying Thalia turned to Sera, or “Sera replied” for the next dialogue. Actually, it’s often quite difficult to determine who’s speaking when there are multiple characters present. (I guess Kol’s reply does confirm it’s her, but still…)

Gonna stop here for now; maybe more later… :smile:

2 Likes

Who needs swords when you’ve got badass claws? (shameless dragonborn praising)

5 Likes

Im getting this error while trying to load a save file that I saved 10 mins ago. It was fine before, and the save slots went from 6 to 3 xD

1 Like

I think this has been asked before, but how do you romance Yakov?

I think you should at least have 60 relationship with him, you can date him in chapter 6 or 7 if memory serves me right

@daydreamsincolor

Also, another bug in the Monsters and Rogue final.

When I attacked the drake with sigils, I had 20+ Ritual Magic, meaning I should have killed it and gotten a 100 score. Instead, the game shows me the outcomes I would have got with mediocre Ritual Magic alongside the 20+ one, and I get a 95 at the end of it all.

2 Likes

Has anyone been able to get nymph approval > 50??

Did a speed run. Exam scores turned out quiet good. Even better than when I played slowly to decide on choices to make.

My combat suffered the most, both times. Though for deliberate run, got bad score. Speed run, got average score.

And tried Kitsune for the first time. - Yes, it took me that long. - And I’ve got to say, pretty interesting now, this route. What if the MC is related by blood to that white fox? :scream:

3 Likes

It’s not possible yet. The gift is included in the code either to mess with us (as with the celestial blade) or the author plans to change the approval increase/decrease system.

1 Like

Huh. My saved file seems to be stuck on the stats screen, and I can’t get back to the story. :confused: I don’t think I was there when I saved…

2 Likes

Weird bug:

When you visit a stat screen, the return to the main game, then save, it brings you to stat screen next time you load the save.

3 Likes

@dashingdon
Do you have any advice for this?

@Sleepyowl
I’m glad you liked it! :grinning:

@DancingInTheRain279
Not yet.

@Moonsong
I hope you like it! :grin:

No, although I should probably add an option for MC to ask…

Almost everyone knows about the Dragon Massacre.

Thank you so much for all of the feedback!! :smile:

@Ricemaker
Sorry! I think the old saves might not be working.

@justme @Talonagent
Approval system still need to be fixed so it’s possible to get cambion/nephilim/nymph/student presents. It will be possible in the future.

@AAO
Thanks! Found a similar bug for using telekinesis.

@lokidemon007
Yakov RO: Have a good relationship with him, hang out with him in chapter 5, pick a flirting option.

10 Likes