Keeper of the Sun and Moon (WIP)

What’s the passing grade?

If you got above 88, that’s a good score.

If you got below 76, that’s a bad score.

Anything in between is considered a neutral score.

3 Likes

That’s… strict… lol

2 Likes

Hey, don’t look at me. I’m just reciting what I saw in the code.

I guess if a lot of people have a problem with this, then the author might make it more lenient.

1 Like

i always get 90 with almost all teachers, except pretova always below 65 :thinking:

A few comments:

"“He deserved it,” puts in Cyrus. " Wouldn’t this sentence work better as "
"“He deserved it,” Cyrus says (or Cyrus puts in, if you prefer. " "?

I liked the sweet RO dialogue moment where we tease Alty, but sadly there isn’t one for those who romance Cy there.

Also I wonder what presents my mc got Alty, Cy and Astrid? :thinking:
If you have time maybe you could at least allow us to explicitly choose what present we give to our RO, so we can hopefully see them enjoy it sometime later on?

The semester 1 transcript on the stat screen also doesn’t currently accurately reflect our grades from our finals and seems to be reset to 100 for everything.

4 Likes

Altair groans. “When did you get to be so cranky all the time…?”
*if RO = “Cyrus”
“Not all the time,” you put in on Cyrus’ behalf. “Just most of the time.”

4 Likes

Thanks haven’t played through with my Cyrus focused char yet, so I must have missed that bit skimmng the code.

Edit. Am I doing it wrong now or is it now actually impossible to get Cy’s relationship score high enough to romance him with a mage or kitsune at the end of chapter 5? :disappointed: :confounded:

2 Likes

Yeah, your relationship needs to be 60 or higher. Try with a nephilim or dragonborn MC.

I know that, but I swear I used to be able to get it with a mage or a Kitsune too. My main, Nephilim mc is already romancing Alty anyway. I think at least one stat raise with Cy may have been removed or maybe the threshold used to be lower because again I swear my wtich-boy mc used to be able to romance Cy. :worried:

I think you can, but you can’t make any mistakes. With my human MC, in romancing Cressy and I got exactly 60 relationship when the opportunity of asking her out came. So it must be the same for her brother.

I was checking the code as i’m playing the game and i’m not sure if this is an error, a bug or whatnot on the paperwork scene:

The inbox for this scene to work:

This happens when I read the first two messages before receiving the paperwork text.

1 Like

I isn’t actually because there are at least two more opportunities to raise Cressy’s relationship then there are for Cy now.
Cressy’s approval can be raised in conversation with her at the party in chapter 3, whereas the best you can do with Cy is avoid a decrease now and again with the convo after finding out your species, regardless of your species you get at least one opportunity in the convo to again raise her approval, whereas the approval increases for Cy are now limited to Nephilim and Dragonborn mc’s. I also just tested it and even my Nephilim mc now seems to end up with a maximum of 58% in chapter 5, although he can get another shot at Cy during the mentoring sessions provided Cy is chosen as the mentor.

Oh wow, you actually read those messages? :astonished: I must admit my fictional mc’s are as bad as reading their phone text messages as real-life me. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I think it’s probably that relationship stat give-outs were adjusted. Now values are a little off.

1 Like

The only one for who I’ve noticed the values being off is Cy, granted the only other ones I really pay attention to are Altair, Leon and Astrid, but they all seem roughly the same and I’ve had no trouble with my main, Nephilim mc to romance Alty again.

*if messages = 1
You’ve been keeping up to date with your messages so far, which might prove to be a prudent decision.
*set intelligence +1
You open the latest.
*set message3save 2

Should be 0 instead of 1

1 Like

The threshold was raised, it used to be 50 or 55, but there haven’t been any changes to the relationship increases.

Hmm…I did a keyword search on cyrusrelationship in chapter 3 and I found only decreases.

In any case not even with my Nephilim mc can I get it that high before chapter 6, rendering his chapter 5 convo unobtainable.

3 Likes

“Well if it isn’t Astrid Adtaz. There’s a person I never thought I’d see around here again.”

*You turn to see a guy with dark brown skin and a sleek leather jacket, just as Astrid scowls, “Hello, Cyrus.”

"And Vahlok too.

Really, I thought you dropped this bitch. Guess you weren’t as smart as I thought."

Astrid scowls. “Leave us alone, Cyrus.”

“Just as well as I’m sure you left Tristan alone.”*

This. This is why Cyrus needs to die.

2 Likes

I was wrong, sorry.

@daydreamsincolor is there a way to change the resistant lost here?
#“It’s all been really amazing! I never imagined a world like this could exist, but I love it here!”
*set cressidarelationship %+4
*set resistant %-15
*set happiness %+4
*set sanity %+4
*set astridrelationship %+4
*set worried_astrid true

The problem here is that it I don’t choose this option then I can’t romance Cressida, but if I choose this option then I can’t go after the hunters in chapter 5, I lose too much resistant here.

Or maybe change one of the other choices to not decrease Cressida relationship.

1 Like