Keeper of the Sun and Moon (WIP)

My character doesn’t have wings, do Cressy’s dad threat doesn’t work on him :stuck_out_tongue:.

Yes yes they are

And all the sudden i pictured Thalia Dressed as a Naughty big bad wolf for halloween…

im more worried about Astrid her bro and Thalia
Coincidentally i like Thalia, and Astrid

Another reason to Fear, yet…that for some odd reason makes it all the more fun
Daddeo Challenge accepted :grin:

1 Like

Well that remains to be seen, which is why my mc is likely looking to borrow some more decent clothes from Cy, or somehow finding the money for a better wardrobe before having to meet Alty’s parents in order to make the best possible impression. Otherwise there may be no telling what they might threaten Nephilim “gold-digger, street trash” with. After all and they do hang in the same circles as Cy’s dad.
They may be more affable in their threats, whereas Cy’s dad is an overbearing bully.

Well, I’ve got a glorious pair of dragon wings that I’d like to keep, thank you very much.

And the worst part? This is what you get if you’re dating her as a nephilim.

Dear God knows what he will do to dragonborns or humans…

Fox skin rug
Dragon wings trophy
Umm wings thing for other races with wings
Humans um well… they feed you to a Chimera or a Medusa?

1 Like

With all your talk of raiding closets is it any wonder why :blush:

How else are we going to Find Narnia’s best winter outfits?

Modern Mage? Hear they’res a sale there too…

Scoffs thats SO last season, the Frozen Narnia look is all the rage. :lion:

My mc has only raided a closet once, Leon’s and that was only because otherwise they would have wanted to drag him to a fancy party in bloody rags. Nothing screams criminal street trash like going to the kind of party Cy and Cressy throw in bloody rags. Besides that time Astrid was his accomplice. :unamused:

If there is any future need for it that would be exigent circumstances too, mostly because somewhere the “head” of NMA’s “guardian programme” isn’t doing his job, since they were supposed to get our clothes from home.
My mc really needs to strangle the head of that guardian programme by now! :rage:

Ugh, Modern Mage is so boring that’s almost the sort of clothes my mc likely already has, or at least he would have if that damned joke of a “guardian programme” actually did something.

BS! That’s last year’s collection!

You wore robes and other gimmicky magic stuff when you thought you were human? Or am I confusing the human clothes store with the mage one :thinking:

And how do you know Cy hasnt held a party where she showed up like that,…on purpose? Start a Trend

YES! :mage::-1::fairy::vampire:= :+1::v:

Ah yes Frozen Starved Narnian’s i remember that
Now were just looking at Frozen Healthy Narnians with a touch of Victorian and Edwardian influances

So Go Dragons they so cute and lovable ima get me all the pet dragons. 3 Words… Collect. Them. All.

2 Likes

Nope, wait, I am confusing them, still “Modern Mage” is by far the most boring of the magic clothing stores. Selling boring stuffy robes and mage clothing inspired likely by boring modern business wear.

1 Like

Oh, this I like! I like this a lot!

She’s my second option. Right now I’m mainly going for Seraphina though (as if my first post on this thread wasn’t already enough evidence for that).

2 Likes

Books bound in human skins are a thing. Secretary Monroe seems like the type to collect them.

2 Likes

Fascinating! (20 characters)

Update 9/7: https://dashingdon.com/play/daydreamsincolor/keeper-of-the-sun-and-moon/mygame/index.php?cb=15372

This update includes all of Chapter 8 and a preview of Chapter 9. As always, please clear your cache before playing.

Update details
  • Davina/Jaime option added at party (Chapter 3)
  • Additions to Halloween scenes (Chapter 6)
  • Dragon Massacre subplot scene (Chapter 7)
  • Human scene (Chapter 7)
  • Family phone call (Chapter 7)
  • Finals for Monsters and Rogues, Battle Magic, Artifacts, Magic Resistance, Ritual Magic, Telekinesis, Potions, and Combat (Chapter 8)
  • Social scenes (Chapter 8)
  • Class selection (Chapter 8)
Class options for second semester
  • Class 1: Elemental Manipulation 2, Hunter Studies
  • Class 2: Magic Theory 2
  • Class 3: Control Magic
  • Class 4: Ritual Magic, Sigils and Runes, World History
  • Class 5: Telekinesis, Telekinesis 2, Anti-Magic Artifacts
  • Class 6: Psychic Abilities, Armed Combat, Healing and Weaponized Potions, Magic Resistance, Psychic Resistance
45 Likes

I thank you for this glorious moment, milord/milady.

Now time to waste more time of my life.

4 Likes

My destiny calls out to me.

2 Likes