Keeper of the Sun and Moon (WIP)

Didn’t expect so many people to know about Sera’s past, considering what Dawson said earlier. And didn’t expect the info to arise in a casual conversation, for some reason.[quote=“UmbraLamia, post:128, topic:12894”]
Like the Brownie Cafe, they could be selling brownies, selling Brownies or owned by Brownies
[/quote]

Guess that’s not true anymore, huh?
(totally digging up the past)

And Chapter 6’s branching is Massive!

@UmbraLamia
I’ll have to clarify more on that point, either through Sera romance/friendship or the Dragon Massacre subplot.

:joy: You’re good. I admittedly had no plans for MC to ever visit the café back in Chapter 3.

Yes, it is :sweat_smile: It’ll get better (for me) for the family scene and the job scene in the latter half of Chapter 6.

4 Likes

I’m only at chapter 3 but I love it so much so far! The message option is great and I find the choices and the RO very interesting, amazing work :slight_smile:

1 Like

@hihita
Thank you!! :grin: I’m glad you liked it!

1 Like

I forgot to clear the cache…

Its great so far, though when you ask Leon about what classes you share he repeats himself.

2 Likes

First shifting class with kol, almost gouge his eyes out, well ain’t those going to be fun when you get past partial changes

3 Likes

You were a kitsume - did they call you Foxy?

@daydreamsincolor - I enjoyed the Kitsume path this time.

The only thing that seemed “off” to me was that I suffered 3rd degree burns every time I used flames but the healing seemed immediate - it seems like I should suffer less damage to my hands or require more healing. idk.

2 Likes

Remember being called that at one point I think

Ooh free compliments, I have to go Kitsune now.

4 Likes

Just an FYI: if you’re a nephililm and choose to do flying lessons with Cyrus, one of the options in the scene where he pushes you off the building says, ‘Cressida, you jerk!’ I assume it’s meant to be Cyrus.

3 Likes

Great update but i have to note this Chapter 2 convo with Leon about the schedule.

2 Likes

Soooo happy to see the conversion with Astrid about me being a nephilim! That was exactly what I was looking for :grin: Also was great to be able to pick the color of my wings, this game gets better each update

5 Likes

Just took a look at the first hoverbike scene of chapter 5, seems that even if the MC’s riding with Kol, Yakov still asks Sera to ride with Kol.

I could just be seeing things(in the code)… but, yeah.

Seems like Kitsune MCs get stalked… great.

For the elementals training:

*if ebnerrelationship > 50 
  stuff1
*if (ebnerrelationship = 50) or (lawful >= 50)
  stuff2
*if (ebnerrelationship < 50) and (lawful < 50)
  stuff3

this way, wouldn’t people with ebner > 50 and lawful >= 50 get “stuff1” and “stuff2”?
btw, ebner relationship is checked, but it’s petrova in the scene.

2 Likes

All errors are fixed for next update, thanks to all who pointed them out!

@Eiwynn
I’ve altered the scene after the manticore/hydra fight for the next update, where Kol will automatically comment on your injuries if you used elemental magic.

@Lizzy
Thank you! :blush:

5 Likes

Okay, now that we have Sera down… let us hunt down Katia and Gisela’s pasts!

Btw, Delacroix family background… Sera just got 5 times darker…

3 Likes

I think there is a word missing after “dont” in choice no. 5

And i love this part lol

11 Likes

-sigh- … when you spend ages moving the unopened carbonated can slowly so it doesn’t fizz up and spray when opened but hell is unleashed and spews into your face, destroying your homework and your bedroom floor …

Other than my room being covered in coke (and wasting an entire loo roll just to clean it up) this update made my day.

3 Likes

Shouldn’t learning how to make dragonborn wings contribute to shifting?

6 Likes

Hello! :smiley: Long time lurker, I really like your game and enjoyed the update! I was playing through and I noticed some errors, I don’t know if anyone pointed them out before.

I chose to take up Leon on his job offer but on our first date, when he asked the MC what job they decided on, the MC gave no answer and Leon went on saying that the MC should have taken his offer.

Also, I encountered some problems romancing Kol. He asks me out, but I didn’t get a first date scene, but I got our second date scene, where we meet Davina and the MC mentions the first one being interrupted by Lan.

Keep up the great work! :smile_cat:

4 Likes

Has there been an update?