Keeper of the Sun and Moon (WIP)

I want a hellhound so bad

3 Likes

Since romance scenes (and training) was being discussed, do you have anything planned for Jarrod, such as more combat training from him @daydreamsincolor?

My Cambion wants to learn how to kick ass! And it has absolutely nothing to do with getting up close and personal with Jarrod :smirk:

1 Like

You seem to post a lot about hellhounds, Harley. :slight_smile:

But yes, getting a magical pet (hellhound, dragon–heck, even a hydra) could be a fun side aspect of the story. Maybe the PC could adopt a battered animal if they work as a creatures caretaker, or get Leon to pull some strings to get them on the dragon-adoption waiting list.

2 Likes

Sorry it just a lot of game we fight creature but don’t actually have one or anything

Would it be ethically wrong to have a dragon as a pet if you are dragon borne?

6 Likes

“Aunt Hilda? What are you doing on a leash?”

awkward silence

16 Likes

Oh the possibilities…

“Hey mom! Hey dad! I got a pet dragon!”
“Oh really let…me…see…?”
“What’s wrong dad?”
“(face is one of pure shock)…son…gulps…that’s your mother…”
(mayhem ensues)

19 Likes

Do not want to know the details of that relationship

4 Likes

“But how?!”

“We need to have The Talk…again”

“NO, NO, NO!”

“You see when…”

*Mc scarred for life…

11 Likes

“Kid, I need you to promise me that, from this day forward, no matter how you fee about your mother, you do not put her on a leash! Understood?”

8 Likes

To be fair that’s exactly what Sera’s doing. So it must be ok :blush:

“The collar is only allowed between us loving adults.”

6 Likes

Awww…no collar for Altair then? :cry: Then again despite Altair being an incubus, Cyrus seems more likely to be the kinky one. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Well this topic has gotten all kinds of weird now

1 Like

Seraphina’s a dragonborn? This is a surprise. When was that secret revealed?

I believe she mentions it if your a dragonborn and @daydreamsincolor said it a while ago here.

1 Like

Must investigate unnatural phenomenon…

Edit: investigation complete. So yeah she is. It’s not stated explicitly but katia pretty almost blurts it out.

Also: @daydreamsincolor what’s the difference between dragons and Dragons? And how exactly is a dragonborn an abomination ?

2 Likes

Okay, but is the dragon Sera’s pet or is it her companion or whatever, that just walks on four legs? The best comparison I can think of is… maybe Fergie, from Sorcery is for Saps? Like a familiar, or something.

2 Likes

Tried a few more runs, im really pleased with the aurthors work, the work is almost perfect, the story can branch in numerous ways given the current settings.

Just one thing though…dont you think astrid is a bit too pushy? her RO is too early in my opinion. (But its not a big issue, i think most of the people like it that way).

Now i really want this game to come out complete , its really worth the time.

Well, as Machiavelli would say, it’s preferable to be feared rather than loved. Maybe they’ll be scared of us if they think we’re liable to sprout fangs at a given minute.

By the way, @daydreamsincolor, I have to compliment you on how likable all your ROs are. I’ve always found it a difficult thing to write them naturally, so I’m very impressed by how human (ironically enough) they seem.

7 Likes

@anon49824592
Thank you so much! :grin:

3 Likes