Keeper of the Sun and Moon (WIP)

When you want to date Cressy it is :innocent:

1 Like

I will just have to wait one update.

That doesn’t negate the fact that most people are not willing to date people with genocidal thoughts against them.

1 Like

Lucklly for me, neither Astrid or Cressy are one of them :smiley:.

But not her cute brother?

Uh, oh. Hope for my mc the weather during that lesson is clement, as he can’t feasibly wear a jacket, or even a shirt during it. :worried:

So we really have to work to get that cute little incubus, Altair to go out with us and work even harder to seduce Cyrus. Goo thing I like a bit of a challenge when it comes to the romances then.

3 Likes

Just buy a shirt to rip a few holes in the back. I’d have thought you’d want to show off in front of Altair and Cyrus :blush:[quote=“Urban, post:1905, topic:12894”]
Lucklly for me, neither Astrid or Cressy are one of them :smiley:.
[/quote]

Ok, most people aren’t willing to date genocidal people.

1 Like

Yeah, but with my mc’s luck it the weather will probably be chilly and rainy and the teacher and every other student in that class will be women, while Altair and Cyrus are nowhere in sight. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Also that first flying lesson may not be such a good time for showing off anyway as my poor my will probably mostly be busy trying to stay aloft and not plummet and break various limbs or other parts of his body. As Nephilim flight may not be all it’s cracked up to be, after all both Leon and Cyrus seem to prefer other modes of transport to manifesting and using those wings.

Also with “just buy a shirt”, my mc isn’t made of money you know and in any case it would be a waster of a nice shirt.

Who said anything about nice? Plus don’t we have a 1000 bucks on us?

And then you can guilt them into nursing you right?

Altair maybe, Cy probably ain’t the type to do that. Though yes they would both make for super-cute nurses obviously.

Well if my mc is gonna show off he’d want to use an actually nice shirt, or no shirt at all, depending on the condition of his abs.

Only if Astrid likes us enough, to not demand full repayment.

1 Like

I wonder if that one and the one Astrid mentions during the date are the same, I’ve lost count of how many party’s MC has to attend lol they sure love to throw them.

Speaking of party will MC get a chance to crash that joint welcome back dinner at Celestial? :smiling_imp:

I got through the exam without losing my 100 grade when I had another stab at it, which I’m really happy with. Though I’m not sure what changed it. I did some things differently in the fight as well as taking a different stance when the group goes to abuse Ebner, so too many variables. Felt really cool to get it right though, I love doing well in things like that.

2 Likes

I’m sure Altair would be happy to teach you… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I feel really bad whenever I reject Astrid :worried:

Don’t, or else you’ll make @daydreamsincolor very happy.

1 Like

Well, choose “I prefer males” and she’ll never confess. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

You give up so easily after all the talk of stealing other people’s clothes.

Sound easy enough.

1 Like

Hmmm…for you maybe, I mostly get the outcome where she’ll split the difference and take half.

Well let’s just say my mc isn’t exactly eagerly anticipating that particular lesson, the only class that would be worse is likely going to be how to become an addict in 12 easy steps aka celestial/angelic magic.

I don’t know if Altair can, remember cute little incubi apparently don’t need wings to fly, so for him the process is entirely different.
Hmmm…but speaking about Altair teaching my mc, I wonder if strong enough telekinesis can be used to “cheat” at flying here?

Cyrus could probably teach my mc and with my main one I do want to try to befriend him, though I’ll save his romance for one of the secret species. Getting him to take off his very nice shirts and jackets in order to teach my mc would probably be somewhat of a challenge though. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I would love to have a choice of having a pet a hellhound or a small dragon

3 Likes

@Dark_Stalker
Dragonborn, nephilim, and cambions can.

@idonotlikeusernames
Nephilim can have private flying lessons from either Leon, Cressida, or Cyrus

@Harley_Robin_Evans
Should definitely be possible in the future…:wink:

5 Likes

Yay! so Cyrus does like us enough to take off his nice jackets for us. :kissing_heart:

3 Likes