Keeper of the Sun and Moon (WIP)

I thought I stated it clearly.

1 Like

Hmmm…did you download the entire code? To my knowledge you’d need to modify a local copy to get cheat stats like that

1 Like

Yup.

You see everyone knows you need perfect grades for a good college and I just wanted some extra help…

But screw fair math. It always ruins my fun. (In particular this time, it was the relationship stats)

3 Likes

Yeah, I think I may have edited some of my games to rip out fairmath stat in and decreases too.

1 Like

@daydreamsincolor
I noticed another mistake in the code (chapter 8):

*if (class5grade < 88) and (class5grade >= 76)
 *set neutralgrades +1
 *if goodbadneutral = "neutral"
  $!{class5} was fine, 
 *if goodbadneutral = "neutral"
  as was $!{class5},

I think the first one’s supposed to be:

*if goodbadneutral != "neutral"

Has there been a poll for everyone’s favorite RO?

Yes, you can find it by using the search function.

Just love how ROs are the main thing everyone in the community talks about…

Well… not EVERYONE… points to self

Well, that’s just how it is around these places.

For every one person who’s interested in the actual story, there’s another who’ll constantly fawn over their RO or get defensive about certain ships. And it seems like that kind of behaviour isn’t going anywhere anytime soon.

Trust me, the sooner you learn to get used to it, the better.

Shockingly, some of us are actually interested in both story and romances. :expressionless: They aren’t mutually exclusive interests.

16 Likes

Does anyone know how to get the nymph training subplot? I keep trying but can’t get it.

1 Like

I’m into both the story and the potential romantic entanglements.

When you’re with Sera, Katia and Gisela you need to stay with them.

You need a relationship of 50 or greater with Sera so she’ll let you hear the convo, and a relationship of 55 or greater with Gisela so she’ll invite you to the training.

Stay with Sera when the nymphs come over, after you get to ask to pet the dragon.

You can then offer to help with the nymph training by programing the simulator.

If you aren’t getting the option, I don’t know, perhaps you have to be nicer to Sera or something.

Just a question, but does anyone know how to romance Yakov? He’s kinda of difficult for me to romance. :frowning:

Get his relationship up to 60, pick the flirting option in chapter 5 (#“But what if my reason’s sitting opposite me?”) and agree to go to NMC with him in chapter 7.

Thanks you so much! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is there’s no date scene for Leon? Like the others were they go to the aquarium or something. If there is I didn’t get it. I did seem strange that when I finished all my homework he invited me somewhere but then I didn’t see any scene for that.

One thing I am curious about: How is Cyrus romanced?