Keeper of the Sun and Moon (WIP)

Thanks 20 Characters

1 Like

Happily, thank you for joining the Seraphina Cult, how may I help you? :blush:

1 Like

@AAO
Relationship boosts added!

Hm, tutoring might show up later if it makes sense. A lot of plot events are going to take place second semester thought, so I’m not sure how much free time MC is going to have… :thinking:

@Morphine
Thanks, fixed for next update!
(variable was temp instead of permanent oops :sweat_smile:)

Progress Update:
Currently working on Chapter 9 friend/RO scenes which is taking much longer than expected :sweat_smile: Some of the tournament and solstice ceremony is also written, and the chapter’s about half finished.

I’ve decided to streamline the RO scenes a little to make it easier on me—while each RO obviously has exclusive dialogue, as of now MC gets a choice of going ice skating, to the statue garden, or seeing a fire dancer performance with each RO (instead of me thinking of 10 individual activities).

MC can also practice for the tournament, go see a show with everyone, or chase after Seraphina.

29 Likes

Heya,

I’m brand new here but I have to say that I’ve been having a lot of fun playing this demo! Just one question, is anyone else getting a “1 new message” icon around the time we start studying for finals but there is no new message to be opened? Thank you for the help and thanks for writing!

1 Like

I think it’s an glitch.

Hmm…considering both my mc and Alty’s dance problems already that would probably lead to a lot of stumbling and bruises and probably an (unintentionally) hilarious situation or two too.

Awww…why would my mc do that when he can have Alty all to himself instead? :thinking: Hmm…I guess sometimes I really am just as bad as @Lizzy when my mc get too infatuated with their ro’s. :grin:

2 Likes

Is this the same statue garden the MC can go to with Katia? If it is, maybe make it unavailable if you’ve already been there with Katia on a date, or add a line of dialouge if you’re on a date with someone else and went with Katia as friends. Same with Yakov and the fire dancers (in the Halloween scene).

On an unrelated note, I’ve just noiced that when talking to Astrid&co. at the party in chapter 3, asking about the winter solstice celebrations raises Astrid’s relationship, although she says she prefers the summer solstice. Why? :thinking:

4 Likes

Wait, what show? Is this the new update?

As long as there’s something that’s exclusive to each RO (in this case, the dialogue), then I don’t see any problem with this.

And that is just my true calling. Screw socializing, who needs that when you have the opportunity to refine your skill of beating the crap out of people with magic and stuff?

4 Likes

It will be in the next update, with isn’t out yet, as far as I understand.

2 Likes

Wait, I’m a standard for when you’re too in love? :thinking: I’m good with that :grin:

2 Likes

What’s that spoiler about, huh? chants “Seraphina Seraphina Seraphina” repeatedly

1 Like

@daydreamsincolor

Another suggestion:

The skill books at the library increase the certain skill that it is based on.

Introduction To Telekinesis increases Telekinesis.

Basic Potion Recipes and The Full Guide To Ritual Magic increases Ritual Magic and Potions.

That control magic book increases Willpower, which is the stat for control magic.

Introduction To Elemental Manipulation increases…Intelligence?

I just feel like that this small thing makes it inconsistent with the other skill books. Given how they’re built, it’d make much more sense if it gave you +1 to EM rather than Intelligence.

3 Likes

Yep. Just added variables to reference MC seeing that or the fire dancers already, thanks for the suggestion! :smile:

The winter/summer solstice thing was meant as a cambion/nephilim choice, although it should have been better set up. Cambions are more associated with the winter solstice, and nephilim with the summer (independent of individual preferences).

Sera is acting pretty unlike herself (read: emotionally) in that scene. I figured that deserved a warning. :laughing:

@AAO
For next update magi MC will get a boost for elemental manipulation. Non-magi MC will still get an intelligence boost though.

6 Likes

reads “Sera” and “emotionally” in the same sentence
furiously begins writing fan-fictions at the speed of light

7 Likes

Will bring a nymph eventually be an option? Also Itd Be Nice To Gt To Know Cyrus and Yakov a Bit More but i Love the Story So Far

May I ask something? Are there any romance scenes with the ROs? I’m trying to romance Leon and the only scenes I get are when he asks me for a date and one time when training I chose the option which said “I think of doing other things together” my relationship is high with him (79%) and I’m a nephilim :confused:

Can you fix the saving bug (when you get stuck at stat screen if you save after exiting it)
I lost a lot of saves because of it

I managed to pass a similar (or maybe the same can’t remember) bug after reloading many times would you like to give it a try?

I tried it and it seemed to work once (the save seems broken though as my cunning and elemental stats got reduced to 0, maybe cause it’s from an old time) but after trying to load again it stopped working