Keeper of the Sun and Moon (WIP)

Found another error:

She scoffs. “Why would I?”

“Aren’t you here on a scholarship?” Jarrod asks, putting down his water bottle.

“…And?”

You frown. “Are you not planning to return for second semester?”

Thalia laughs. “You don’t have to worry about me, Tris. I do fine in class.”

“Yeah, but you’ve been late to Petrova’s class a dozen times. She’s gonna dock you points for that.”

She brushes you off. “Ah, don’t worry about it, Toothless.”

Pretty sure that’s supposed to be “Toothless”.

@daydreamsincolor
Perhaps you could lower the relationship threshold required to unlock the scene, or add more opportunities to raise the relationship score, since it appears that the scene is currently impossible to access.

1 Like

@daydreamsincolor

Found another bug before the MC can pick their classes for the first time. It says something like can’t add to value that isn’t there.

You shake your head. “Fine, but can I get a different thalianickname? Or can you at least not scream it so loud?”

Something is wrong here.

When you have both parents and finish to talk with your father, one of the option is “I don’t want then to know I’m a Magi”, but my character is a human.

1 Like

Willpower as a magic focus was taken out?

Yeah, the author couldn’t figure out a way to code it in a way that didn’t give it an advantage/disadvantage over the other two options.

Chosen one of the Dragons.

Priest of the Dragons.

You can do that in a few places like the simulation.

I would’ve said <90 is bad…

1 Like

For some reason my human MC is sent to the telekinesis final.

is probably the most normal final you’ve had, aside from Magic Theory.

Li has a dozen tasks set up for you to perform, from levitating feathers to using telekinesis on your classmates. You’re own of the last to go for the feather station, and your professor’s watchful eyes are on you the whole time.

@AAO
Thanks!

Good job for grades though, even I couldn’t get them that high when I played through :joy:

Hm, I’ll have to elaborate on MC responses in the present section in the next update.

Yeah, if the ideas for good/bad grade are too strict, I can always change the good/bad scale or how grading works.

Sure! Will be in next update.

Thanks for the notes on the Cyrus relationship, I hadn’t realized it was impossible :sweat_smile: I’ll be adding more possible Cyrus relationship boosts, which should be up by tomorrow.

@Voldy
I guess I forgot to change that line after I softened Cy out a little :sweat_smile:

@Urban
Will add another Cressida relationship boost option there.

Thanks!

Edit: Just updated files with cyrusrelationship boosts and bug fixes.

I’m sorry about the bugs that have to do with old files loading, but I really don’t have any advice for those other than clearing the cache…Maybe going on a private browser?

7 Likes

@daydreamsincolor Minor misspelling there… I know you meant “one” not “own”.

1 Like

@daydreamsincolor

Got another bug that said value not there shortly before we can pick the classes for the first time.

I’ve done everything I can think of to try and get past there. HELP!

Annoying bug- getting offered magic resistance but not having an option to take magic resistance.

2 Likes

I found a bug

1 Like

Enjoyed the update, as always :smiley: Looking forward to getting more.

1 Like

Loved the update :+1: Starting to think the Rogues teacher has something against me and starting to hate him. Also, starting to love my roomies. XD I want to tease Astrid about her saying she loves me. ‘It’s like reverse Stockhold Syndrome’ :joy: Great work, looking forward to more.

3 Likes

@daydreamsincolor Found a bug, my good friend. This is during the simulation for the Monsters & Rogues exam. I used my claws against a ground drake. Note: I had over 30 Fighting. Was supposed to win.

1 Like

So just a question, I know doing certain actions in the simulator like the “get back” will increase telekenesis but how in the heck do I raise ritual and potions?! Is it like a personality thing and is there even a way to increase both ritual and telekinesis to 2 at the end of the simulator?

Also:

STATS
Name: Vahlok Sovdaal
Species: Dragonborn
Appearance: You have light skin and brown eyes. Your hair is short and brown.
Health: As good as can be
Money: $845
Job: Clerk at Lex’s Hexes

SKILLS

Cunning: 2
Fighting: 32
Elemental Manipulation: 18
Intelligence: 12
Ritual Magic and Potions: 8
Telekinesis: 2
Willpower: 4
PERSONALITY

Kind: 61% Cruel: 39%
Logical: 43% Emotional: 57%
Lawful: 59% Chaotic: 41%
Resistance: 24% Acceptance: 76%

Because I felt like it.

1 Like

Is it possible to purchase the celestial sword or is it just there to tease us?

1 Like

Whoops! When I did the latest update I forgot to put in the cache-busting that I had in the scene.js file previously. I’ve placed it back in and the cache’d versions of scenes should not show now, they should always be force-downloaded.

4 Likes