Keeper of the Sun and Moon (WIP)

No characters you want to be friends with, except for dating Astrid @Lizzy ?

I mean my mc obviously likes dating Alty, but he also likes to hang out with Cyrus mainly but Leon isn’t too bad either and even Astrid begins to wear on him.

1 Like

She’s just got a serious case of Stockholm syndrome.

7 Likes

Is anyone else romancing Thalia?

4 Likes

Not really, friends are fine and all, but I always throw them to the side for my girlfriend. In fact I only last week I had a friend give me a ride to and from work while my breaks were getting fixed and he mentioned that we haven’t seen each other in almost a year (right around the time I started dating @anon57826008 :stuck_out_tongue:) I’m a rather terrible friend :blush:

3 Likes

Or, your a very good girlfriend.
Anyway Dating astrid is a Major hobby
Surviving while dating astrid is a full time career.

6 Likes

Are you implying that the person who’d probably drown you in your sleep isn’t the romantic type?

Nonsense.

6 Likes

If she is pretty and sweet she can drown me how many time she wants though :thinking:

2 Likes

She’s fun. That seems to be her primary objective. Her date is viewing a duel.

1 Like

Women with sharp features are (mostly) considered to be attractive. So I guess that’s dealt
with.

The words "sweet and “Thalia” go together as well as a lit match and a stick of dynamite.

3 Likes

Priorities Check and Check. Good to go. :+1:

1 Like

Wait can someone remind me what Thalia looks like?

A petite woman with black hair and features “as sharp as a knife.”

ones and zeroes…:grin:

Ones and zeroes are pretty cute man.
@AAO thanks, I appreciate it (she does actually sound cute though).

You forgot her being Japanese/Asian.

Wait, wot?

I don’t recall the game stating that. Didn’t she grow up in the Pacific Ocean?

1 Like

I might be misremembering, but I’m almost certain of it.

Edit: I remembered why I think she is Japanese, she is from Pacific Ocean, her last name is Sato and her sister name is Tomiko Sato. She seems to be from Japan (the Pacific Ocean part of Japan.), but it is not confirmed.

Don’t forget her sharp teeth.

Surviving while dating Alty or Cy or heck anyone in this game is a full-time career. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Besides, at least Astrid’s dad doesn’t threaten to rip your wings off…

1 Like