Keeper of the Sun and Moon (WIP)

Well, I am working on some art, as well as the end of Chapter 6 (yay, Halloween chapter!).

Props to anyone who can guess who it is. Or to anyone that has art advice :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I’m going to throw in a wild guess that it’s Reyna

2 Likes

I’m gonna say Cyrus’s sister. I can’t exactly remember how to spell her name but if I see it I’ll know it.

Cressilda is black, so it’s not her.

2 Likes

Oh then nevermind I’m gonna go with Reyna too then.

1 Like

@daydreamsincolor how didnt i notice that he said that. Yakov is great.

1 Like

This is the description of Reina:
"You look behind you to the speaker, a tall, slender girl with curly black hair that contrasts starkly with her pale skin. "

It’s definitely her.

2 Likes

The one in the drawing has brown hair, it seems?

1 Like

I thought it was black, by you are right, her hair is brown.

@daydreamsincolor I think it might have find a continuity error:
Thalia nods. “I had Battle Magic with Delona this morning, beat up some poor shifter chap. I swear, it’s like they don’t even try.”

Thalia doesn’t have battle magic, she even goes to artifact to run away from battle magic.

2 Likes

@Urban
Thanks! (She has morning Battle Magic with Kol instead of afternoon like MC might, so her line in Artifacts is the one that doesn’t make sense. Will have to clarify that.)

2 Likes

Hmm, there seems to be a lot of empty space in the picture. Helps bring the focus of the picture into… focus if you have less of that space :grin:

I don’t even know why I said that. I’m not even an art expert…

2 Likes

@daydreamsincolor
I think this part is wrong:
#Actually, I think I’d rather take Leon up on his offer…
*comment 1000
It pays to be connected, no matter how ethically dubious your connection use may be. Leon assures you he’ll get back to you within the week with information about your internship.
*set job "Leon’s offer(?)

It should be:
Actually, I think I’d rather take Leon up on his offer…
*comment 1000
It pays to be connected, no matter how ethically dubious your connection use may be. Leon assures you he’ll get back to you within the week with information about your internship.
*set job “dalton”
*set jobdescription “Leon’s offer(?)”

1 Like

Not sure if anyone mentioned this before but Cressida still asks whether you’ve met Cyrus even though she introduced him to MC in chapter 1.

2 Likes

Update 5/26/17: https://dashingdon.com/play/daydreamsincolor/keeper-of-the-sun-and-moon/mygame/index.php?cb=87436

As always, please clear your cache before playing!

Chapter 6 is finished. The ending of the chapter includes a family scene and Halloween celebrations in NMC.

A couple questions for after playing the update:

Did any areas feel rushed or like more content should have been included? Is there any option your MC would like to have when talking to their parent(s)? Would you prefer family subplots be optional?

In the next chapter, or as an addition to previous one, which scene(s) do you most want to see?

• Friendship scene
  • Romance scene
  • Job scene
  • Class scene
  • Family scene
  • Species scene
  • Dragon Massacre investigation
  • Town Hall investigation
  • Other

0 voters

19 Likes

Always a nice surprise to see one of my favorite wips as an update in the morn

5 Likes

More content should be added to the romance scenes :wink:
Question about the fortune teller. From what I understand cressida is pretty prideful &
Hostile? The crown and the sword??? As for Astrid is that a reference to icarus ? If so does that mean she’s overly confident and reckless or was the fortune teller talking about MC and her relationship in general?
lol it got me thinking for a bit, kinda want to know more about their personalities.

5 Likes

Encountered a problem.

3 Likes

You know when i did my first play through i was like man i wish there would be an update. I cecked so often i got hopeless but never stopped chacking. Now i have to check 4 times a day because of all the updates haha i mean this is the this month right? Love it.

4 Likes

Encountered same problem here. Also noticed a typo, if you choose during the party to talk to Astrid and Cressida ( this is if you only know Altair,Astrid and Cressida), apparently the part where Cressida would normally introduce Cyrus is missing.Unfortunately,i can’t get my screenshot from my phone on here to show you. I’ll try something else though

1 Like

Comparing jobs with Kol (we both picked the same):

"Yeah! And it’ll be cool

What’ll be cool, Kol?

Just after Magic Theory class:

fighting? At dinner that night, your suitemates are uncharacteristically amiable. Fighting for their lives together during the Monsters and Rogues exam must have had something to do with that.

The first word is out of place. (It looks like it should be part of a comment.)

“Wait. Have you ever seen a picture of kitsune claws?” You shake your head. "Well, that might be a factor in this. Hm. This might help you have a better understanding of what we’re going for.“”

Too many closing quotation marks.

Also, it seems a bit suspicious that my MC’s mother died the same year as the dragon massacre… and yet my high int MC seems incapable of making any connection…

3 Likes