Keeper of the Sun and Moon (WIP)

Gisela and Yakov are wraiths, not cambions.

5 Likes

Oh wow. How did it took me this long to catch that. :sweat_smile: Thanks for the correction.

2 Likes

Now hold on
Let’s not rule anything out just yet

3 Likes

So, I got an error when trying to romance Thalia

2 Likes

When I load a saved game, my achievement (Eavesdropper) doesn’t appear.
I’ve also noticed that Katia doesn’t appear on my contacts list, despite the fact that I met her in the Briseis petting scene.

1 Like

Love this story! I created an account just so I could read my favorite stories over and over again, and this is one of them! Hope to see more of a romance between my character and Leon though…:wink: Thanks for the great story!:blush:

Wondering if we go with having both parents in the MC’s life, will their job come back and bite the MC in the a$$?

Of course it will. If you are the protagonist, no matter the medium, be prepared that your life is basically the embodiment of Murphy’s law…

6 Likes

Murphy’s law multiplied by 5

1 Like

Minus the Gary/Mary Stu…

Hell you can even call it “Murphy’s Certainty Principal”

Here’s the big question does Murphy’s law apply to Murphy’s law?

2 Likes

Careful, asking questions like that or - even more outrageous - getting answers could either let you ascend to new planes of perception or destroy your mind…

1 Like

Questions like that make my brain hurt from thinking about it too much. That’s when I tell myself go play Skyrim for an hours to make yourself feel better.

2 Likes

Its ok Meeting Cthulhu was on my Bucket list

@Mxm124
its just means your too sane for the madness.

2 Likes

So does that mean my willpower is stronger than yours since you’re fallen into insanity? Or do you know you’re insane therefore you aren’t insane? Isn’t that insane?

2 Likes

I know im insane and Embrace it, Thus I’m so Super Insane i slip the Bonds into Sanehood. Crazy right?

1 Like

@idonotlikeusernames
MC gets to go shopping for the ball, which is in the spring. They have to borrow formal wear for the winter solstice celebrations, though.

@TSSL
Yes, Seraphina was formerly a dragonborn. Other nymphs were originally different species. Psychic powers were present before becoming nymphs. Nymphs are historically female, but there have been male ones in the past.

@Greyscales
Gisela was a wraith, and Katia was a nephilim.

@Kristina_NRE
Thank you so much! :grin:

13 Likes

For male MCs I think borrowing formal wear from either Leon or Yakov might be best. Not that Kol’s clothes are bad, I just see them having better clothing.

As for female MCs, I think Seraphina might have the best clothes, formal wear wise.

Cool! Follow-up question: Since Yakov is also a wraith, does that mean he knows illusion manipulation too?