Keeper of the Sun and Moon (WIP)

Hmm… I wonder if rather than being a guy/girl thing, though, it might be more that after having dated Cressy he’s now looking for someone a little different :thinking:

Oh, yeah… on that topic, I’m wondering, to what extent is it possible to initiate a romance later than the first chance?

Oh… right :frowning: ah, I guess Kol is often the default person around if you don’t have any RO, but if we’re supposed to assume that the “date” still happens even if it’s a “friend-date,” maybe it could get a line or two :thinking: or if it actually doesn’t happen, then that could get a line or two :sweat_smile:

(I hadn’t noticed that because it is a little hard to see anything through these annoying little hearts that keep floating in front of my eyes whenever Kol is around :heart_eyes:)

I wonder if any of the dates could be retrofitted into having, like, friendship date versions? A lot of them are pretty platonic anyway… like hanging out with Thalia to see the fighting, I could totally enjoy hanging out with Thalia in a buddies sort of way :thinking:

Well, on the down side, I’m now trapped in a dragon lair, but on the plus side, I have a pretty crown :princess:t2:

(I also mostly identify as male, but I don’t think that should stop me from being a pretty princess :smile:)

6 Likes

How do u become a dragon born?

1 Willpower or 3 resistance (invisible stat) I think.

And how do i get that willpower then?

Just have Astrid do the talking when you run into Pierce.

That should give you 1 Willpower.

But when i do that i become human

…what are you talking about?

1 Like

No you don’t, you become human by being resistant, not using magic and then choosing to be human.

1 Like

For me I used magic every chance I got. Ex, when the hellhound attacks, choose no, pick an element, and choose the power came from your own will

Hmm haven’t really tried that and thanks for the response

Question! Has anyone managed to beat Leon in the fight, and what stats do you need?

During the test? Yea I was able to hit him with a fireball then the demo ended. I had 18 elemental manipulation.

4 Likes

Cambion and 14 elemental Manipulation was enough for me if I used Darkness manipulation to cancel out his light manipulation first.

3 Likes

You need 10 willpower to use control magic, 12 elemental manipulation to win with darkness, 15 with the three main elements (you can’t win with light), 1 illusion to use illusion magic or 10 telekinesis. If you use the last two, you need 15 cunning or your grade will drop by 15, in which case it’s better to lose, because that only docks 5.

1 Like

While reading the code, I saw Secretary Monroe’s “warning” if you’re dating Cressida/Cyrus.

It was…something, to say the least.

3 Likes

The strange thing is that the talk about his children only happens if you are a nephilim. If you work for him and you aren’t a nephilim, he will never talk about it.

Yeah, I also thought that was pretty weird.

I usually just headcanon that he says it to my MC at work, but it’d be nice if the author could add it in as well.

Although that would mean they’d have to come up with threats for all the races other than the Nephilim (and Dragonborn).

2 Likes

How do you even become a cambion or nefilim? I think i got nefilim as an option once anf i consistently get dragonborn and elemental

What is the highest you can get your telekinesis up to rn?

Is it possible to romance Leon if our MC is a Cambion or vice versa with Astrid?