Keeper of the Sun and Moon (WIP)

That seems very nice. It shows she doesn’t really care what species the MC is and just comes to like them because of the bond they develop quite close to the beginning.

3 Likes

A Cambion MC gets a similar scene with Leon. Considering he was pretty open about his hatred for cambions in general, I find it super sweet. :blush:

6 Likes

Oh I plan on it. The culprit will learn our peaceful ways through force!

2 Likes

@daydreamsincolor Brynn can you add a choice like

Cressida is flying leisurely down next to you while using telekinesis to slow your fall.

Show off.

When the both of you reach the ground, she releases her telekinetic hold on you and sighs. “Well, I suppose we have to start somewhere.”

" Why did you use telekinetic, you know i wont mind if you have just embraced me before hitting the ground :smirk:. "

4 Likes

So are there laws against Magi using their training to be vigilantes in the outside world?

I think that’s basically what the secrecy laws are for…

2 Likes

How specific and strict are those laws again?

Not that strict, considering Astrid supposedly broke them all…or she gets a demon nobility bonus? (But seriously I guess we can assume them being strict enough to keep magic a secret and if not there is still the danger of hunters running around…)

2 Likes

It’s because she brought you to the college. If you are a Magi then she didn’t break any laws, but if you are a human they would wipe your memory and send you back (they didn’t do it because the human MC got a high score in control magic, and it should be impossible.

I was joking…the part in brackets was the serious answer…thus me starting it with “but seriously”.

I played the game too, but thanks for your work :wink:

1 Like

Ok, so this appears regardless of whether I go to my job or choose to study… it honestly feels incomplete. I don’t know if it’s a glitch or what, but I figured I’d bring it to someone’s attention.

I like the Dragonborn because I usually go for less magic-oriented characters, more physical-warrior types. Plus, being part of that race seems like it could add interesting depth to the politics of character interactions.

Can I ask a total newbie question here that’s semi-relevant? Is there a way to save my games for WIPs like this, where they will be saved even after I leave the browser window? When I used the save function that seems to be in the games, those save files disappear after I exit the browser and go back on. Am I a total dummy and missing something? Next time I play through this to explore further species options, it’d be nice not to start at the very beginning. Thank youuuuu!

1 Like

Does your browser clear it’s history and cashe after closing? Then no, not with those settings. If not just try to load the save file you want even if it seems like there is nothing. It only seems that way. Have that happen regularly when using mobile browsers, the save file was still at it’s place. (For some games you may have to read the first page before the buttons for saving and loading appear)

One thing I have been wondering is how do you romance Yakov?

Also, if you are playing a male MC, is it possible to have a roommate besides Leon?

2 Likes

Our resident Ice Prince’s romance is a slowburn, kind of like Seraphina’s. I’d advise talking to him whenever you can and not prying too much into his past. It also helps to ask Astrid for space in the beginning so you can take the simulator with him (and jump in front of him + warn him whenever something approaches). Don’t actively pursue anyone else and he’ll approach you for a “date” in the beginning of chapter 7. :grin:

5 Likes

No, you can only have Leon as a male.

3 Likes

Could Yakov really be considered an Ice Prince though? He reads to me as someone who was just hesitant to open up in the beginning. He’s more chill than chilled in latter chapters.

Edit: If we must say a character’s some sort of Ice Royalty I think Seraphina fits that title more. She does have a hidden stat for her emotions after all.

6 Likes

It’s a date??? it’s a date!!! I thought we’re hanging out as FRIENDS…ice prince alright :disappointed_relieved:
(cue ice ice baby playing)

3 Likes

@daydreamsincolor

Well, that one’s easy enough. You mark down A on your answer sheet. The essays are where you can truly show off your studying. You’re glad for having paid attention in class, and you come up with dozens up textbook examples for every point. You can’t find fault in your work. The essays are where you can truly show off your ability to say nothing in four hundred words. It might not be what Chase had been looking for, but there’s no way he can fault your logic.

Had this come up in my Human playthrough as I was taking my World Cultures test. So was my essay perfect, or did I bullshit my way through it?

3 Likes

You bullshit your way through.