Keeper of the Sun and Moon (WIP)

@Urban
Yes! :blush: If MC is a nephilim, the scene is already written. I still have to write the scene for non-nephilim MC though.

3 Likes

Personally, I’d love to see some of the optional classes! Like, I chose Battle Magic and would totally love to see how that plays out.

Also, question! Am I being a total dumbass, or is Astrid currently the only romance route available? I was trying to get Kol or Altair, but Astrid keeps asking me out. I mean, I always say yes, cause she’s a cutie, but I’m curious about the other routes.

5 Likes

You can ask out or get asked out by others if your relationship’s high enough, Astrid’s just the easiest to get at this point.

4 Likes

Well, I’ve definitely got Kol (and I generally have to turn down Leon to get to him), so presumably you have to reject Astrid first? (Sadly, I don’t think Altair is properly romanceable yet, though.)

2 Likes

Can you even get someones relationship that high along with Astrid’s? I always wind up about 3-5 short, while actively looking at the code.

Well, I guess I’m just irresistible to the guys. :smirk: (I have no idea about Astrid, though. I generally just ignore her once she’s introduced me to her brother.)

2 Likes

Hello!

I don’t necessarily have a suggestion on the scenes but I wonder if there is any chance of getting some description on the stats, more specifically a short text similar to what we have in Children of the Gods, ranking it how apt/able/strong you are (in a certain skill category).

Well, apparently I am an idiot, haha! I didn’t know they asked you out in an order that stops when you said yes, I just figured whoever you had the highest stats with would be the only one to ask you out. I rejected all the way through, and apparently I’ve gotten Astrid, Leon, and Kol.

1 Like

Romances go in an order like that because that was easiest for me to code :joy: (and I thought it was funny that MC could theoretically be asked out 4 times within a 4 hour period :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)

Those four are probably the only ones that will end up asking MC out though. Seraphina and Yakov are already on a point system, so they’ll be more slow build relationships, while MC will have to directly ask out Cressy/Altair. I haven’t started writing for Jarrod, Katia, Gisela, or Cyrus romances yet, but it’ll likely be similar.

@Andras1993
I’ve considered the idea before, but I would need to think it out a little, because I have no idea how high stats could be by the end of the game :sweat_smile:. Because of that, it seems more likely that that sort of thing would be implemented once the rest of the game is finished.

Thank you for the suggestion though!

8 Likes

No, yeah, that makes sense! The easiest option is always good. I’m just not used to that, so it tripped me up for a bit. All good now. And honestly, I love MC being asked out four times. A regular Casanova, they are. ( Four, though? Who am I missing? Astrid, Leon, Kol… Thalia, maybe? )

2 Likes

For this, will we be able to get a look at the species unique features? (e.g. shapeshifting, wings, uh… whatever elementals can do…)

4 Likes

I really hope so
I’m pretty interested in my kitsune’s dream manipulation abilities, just think of the possibilities that can happen :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Just constantly be nice to her and also be a little sarcastic. Anyone know how to get the siren? I forgot her name but it starts with a T.

Another question, whoops! I’m trying to figure out all the paths, and I was wondering which choice determines if you’ll meet Cress or Cyrus after shopping with Astrid?

As for suggestions, ( on replaying, I realized that my other one had already been added since the last time I played, whoops. ), maybe the simulation again? Ooh, and that party Cress mentions if you’re a nephilim?

1 Like

Getting foxy. :wink:

3 Likes

@ParrotWatcher
Yep! (e.g. nephilim will have a flight training scene)

@teddybears
It’s randomized.

2 Likes

Damm, my MC is human. I will have to make another save then :pensive:.

1 Like

@Urban
Fear not! Non-nephilim MC will have a chance to ask out Cressy in the next update as well!

1 Like

Filthy human scum at my academy. Everyone knows all humans are racist (specists?) and they all turn into professional monster hunters when they learn of magic.

Doesn’t like at least 3 species fly so far? Are the cambions separated from everyone else since they don’t have wings?

4 Likes

You say as if it is a bad thing.

2 Likes