Keeper of the Sun and Moon (WIP)

So how do you guys think this race thing is gonna work? I noticed Elemental had the least number of capabilities while demon decendants and Angel decendants had way more options. You think it’s be gonna one of those things where one is great in many areas but master of none and the other isn’t well rounded at all but still dominates at what it focuses on?

3 Likes

Well considering cambions, according to astrid, are descendants of demons who are capable of ending the world, id expect their abilities to be quite high

1 Like

Well personally I’d put something in on our date, something to affirm that she isn’t going to break things off just because of my species :heart:

2 Likes

Okay, before I start, this is probably gonna sound a little nitpicky but…

I think this choice: “What were you and Altair talking about when he mentioned the gorgon?”
should have the curious stat as it’s trigger.

Edit: Do most tertiary education centers have their own internal messaging system? Was kind of surprised when I learned that my school had one, when I started. And realised that it could actually be a common thing after reading this story.

Edit2: I just realised something Seraphina said during our first meeting.
“It’s nice to finally meet you, $!{name}.”
Note the use of the word ‘finally’.

2 Likes

I do find that to be an odd choice of words, would be interesting if seraphina has a past involving you or your parents or something

Yeah but those were FULL BLOODS and they are more extinct than the Disco era. So unless we pull a Flash and travel back in time,some idiot frees one from some kind of ancient slumber, or Astrid unlocks how to trigger a transformation into a full blood we won’t be seeing that level of power.

2 Likes

Yeah not expecting to be going against planet level demons when the mc can’t even solo a hydra or manticore

2 Likes

So what races can be unlocked? like the hidden ones

I could see an angel demon hybrid being one of them, nephalem is what it’s called if I remember correctly

Nephilim are only half angel, half human.

There are no half demon, half angel offsprings.

Edit: My apologies. It seems to me that you may have been speaking of the race that appears in the Diablo series (and possibly DmC.) I’ve never played Diablo, so I didn’t know. (I have played DmC, however, I never really liked the fact that they changed Dante’s race. He will always be a cambion to me.)

3 Likes

Considering that all I’m going off of is a choice box saying that your something no one thought you’d be, nephilem is the only thing that came to mind for it

And I do find that to be an unnecessary change to dantes character

First playthrough of this WIP and i was shocked when i realized that my leadership combined skill was close to 115. Is this normal or a possible bug? Just bringing it up.

1 Like

@UmbraLamia
Changed for next update

Hm, I actually have no idea :sweat_smile: I’m only in high school, but my school has it, so I kind of went with it.

@weirguider
None of the hidden species will be available until the rest of the game is written! It just serves as a placeholder for now.

@ag-1
The leadership stat is currently based almost exclusively on relationship stats, which will probably change in the future.

10 Likes

Yes it is common. I once got even a warning from our administration because I kept sending my correspondence with the university through my personal email adresse and not the one of my education institution. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

You’re in high school and programming a game this good? Not going to lie, that’s amazing.

10 Likes

I wonder, could we become the hoonter of hoonters?

6 Likes

@anon49824592
Thank you :blush:

@Pokegen
MC will have the chance to go up against more hunters in the future.

In monsters and rogues day 1, relationship checks are checking for yakov instead of kol. (yakov isnt even in the class)

Edit: Oh, and Dragonborn MC’s nickname XD

Edit2: During the advisor meeting about MC’s species, during the talk about parents, I suggest putting the MC’s response of whether we tried to contact our parents as a choice.

1 Like

Snickers Well I guess if your counting the secret species @daydreamsincolor then yeah I suppose…

Then why is it true false?

So is manipulation supposed to be invisible? I mean it seems one of the main options since we can base our backstory on it, and be charming.

Also why are there 2 different starts for chapter 2? One has manipulation woven into it and the other doesn’t.

1 Like

XD this is gonna be fun XD

I’ve seen booleans in the code where

*if variable1 != no

XD I mean, seriously? :joy:

Day 1 classes, chat with cressy

*if class1 = “Elemental Manipulation”
should be
*if class1 = “World Cultures”

for comment about Chase.

Seems like magicians are to humans what nymphs are to normal magi?

2 Likes