Keeper of the Sun and Moon (WIP)

I went with Thalia tho

2 Likes

Fuck Astrid.

First things first when I become an official hunter, I’m getting that bitches head on a platter.

@AAO Oh, I agree, lad. I actually like that archetype, as well.

I guess I just have a thing for blondes.

1 Like

@Xukundi …would you like to see my new sword?

That seems a bit much. All she did was help the MC out so I guess I don’t get it.

2 Likes

Yeah!!! Someone else finally said it first :slight_smile:
I won’t be murdered.
But seriously she is just too bitchy for my taste. Kidnapping is not fun for most.

1 Like

‘Help the MC out’, my ass.

She’s only willing to help you out if you’re nice to her. If you’re mean to her, she acts like a complete cunt throughout the process of ‘helping’ you.

Also, if she doesn’t like you, she’ll ask you to pay back her 1000$ and legitimately threaten you if you deny. And, considering that someone here stared she was actually rich, she’s doing all of this just out of spite.

A shit ton of people already hate her, a measly human added to the list won’t hurt her…yet.

2 Likes

Keywords, Keywords. they matter, a lot.

5 Likes

She never threatened my MC or acted bitchy in any way, so I had no reason to dislike her.

2 Likes

I don’t know about you, but if someone literally kidnapped me and forced me to go to a magic school, against my will, I’m sure as hell not going to be nice to her.

3 Likes

So the MC defeats the basilisk the end I guess.

Hey, kidnapping is totes a good start to a healthy romanttic relationship…

1 Like

Thanks!

I like to think that my MC doesn’t genuinely hate Astrid, he just hated her at the time because he was really sleepy n’ shit and then this girl comes along and gets him attacked by a snake lady. Then the same girl tries to give him a flying taxi service and essentially just makes him throw up.

But, he’ll keep his wits about him and give her a chance. And after seeing Astrid trying to help him get comfortable in his new surroundings as much as she can, and literally spending over 1000$ on him as a gift, he’ll tell himself “You know, maybe she isn’t all that bad.”

I’m still paying her back, though.

5 Likes

Who would’ve guessed you have to be nice in order to be treated nicely?

I would do the same. If someone is my friend and I’ve got that kind of money just lying around I wouldn’t mind giving it to them, but if no then you’re damn right I want my money back. And you better watch your ass if you don’t pay me.

I’m with you on this, professor.

nods enthusiastically :relieved: at least someone gets me

ThaliaBestBae

3 Likes

I’m going to need some popcorn for this :rofl:

3 Likes

You guys are unbelievable. Astrid saved all of your asses…

…Ah, blast it. No matter what, she’s mine. I don’t care what y’all think.

2 Likes

Well, excuse me for not liking the person who fucking kidnapped me.

…that makes no sense.

She kidnapped me from a place I was familiar with. She thrust me into this whole new world that I have absolutely no idea about. And, considering I choose to play as a human, I’m moat probably more underpowered than anyone else.

Whether Astrid likes me or not, the girl has to pay money on my behalf, cuz she’s the one who took me here in the first place and I have little to no resources. If she’s not willing to do the right thing simply because I ‘don’t like her’, then she can go fuck herself.

2 Likes

This is kinda ridiculous. :roll_eyes:

Oh well, all the more Kol for me… :blush:

8 Likes

I’ve spent enough time on Anime forums, i understand. I am creeped out, but i understand. :wink:

4 Likes

…that’s a matter of opinion, my friend.

Not everyone enjoys being thrust into a world of magic. Especially not my MC.

1 Like