Keeper of the Sun and Moon (WIP)

We also Discovered our powers by beating a Gorgon were basically a older prodigy. Beating a hydra is expected to be about on par with a pair of dwarves for a normal person in this school.

1 Like

In this economy? You simply don’t. Forget ever being able to afford a house and so on since no legitimate job ever pays well-enough for that anymore. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: (assuming magi 'Murica mirrors the real one).

“Prodigy” might be a bit too strong, the mc is well-above average, but so are most of our suitemates and with a bit of focus on magic we can be nicely on par with them power-wise during the big fight on the field trip. Where the mc still sucks is utility and versatility, for example that spell Astrid used to make kitty cat’s clothes fit my mc is something he’s likely still not able to do himself. It’s why I always take rituals, but catching up in actual spellwork is probably going to take years.
Power wise my mc’s doing fine though, of course he’s still a bit scared when it comes to flying and he’s scared shitless of addiction (or “angelic”) magic class. That type of magic does not seem worth the trade-off of all those side effects and slowly going insane to him (though it would help explain Cy’s and Cressy’s dad as well as kitty cat’s).

Then again I like that while my mc is potentially powerful, he isn’t a Harry Potter-esque “chosen one”. Although he does have a mysterious past in that he apparently has a dead-beat “dad”, but that is easily solved by either ignoring it or hitting daddy dearest right back if they do come out of the woodwork alive.

1 Like

Considering every other magi in our school had significantly more experience with their powers than us, we are anything but a prodigy.

2 Likes

rising sun? rising moon? come on! you could see that coming from Japan! Geez, tough crowd…at least tell me you got that last pun, if not, look it up on google.
EDIT: anyway @AAO I don’t think that all the other Magi are a prodigy, come I think went because they had nowhere else to go.

2 Likes

Thanks! I try my best.:grinning:

Agreed. Like for example if we somehow win the 1 on 1 section of the Duelist tournament. That wouldn’t really make any sense power scaling wise because going by the pre-established Canon of this universe we should be among the most average students at the school

I will show you why electricity is the best

4 Likes

I don’t know, I kind of like controlling ash, and lava, heating my own food or on the opposite side of the spectrum, cold drinks.

3 Likes

They all have great potential. My favorite element is earth, but that wasn’t a choice.

Imgur

5 Likes

Eh.

Only reason I picked electricity is cuz it’s the first one I picked.

Really, who needs element powers when you can just transform into a dragon? (shameless dragonborn praising)

5 Likes

cough Fire cough

5 Likes

…I don’t get it.

How does the fact that the sun and moon rise relate to the game in any way?

And for that, you get a cookie. :cookie:

3 Likes

I like the Idea that my MC could take out a tank with pocket change.

4 Likes

Any cool anime (I know TLA isn’t anime, hush) ice powers gifs though?

If I’m correct, the coin is used as a conductor in that universe. Where as in this, you can will the magic to come out without the need of an external force to amplify the charge. Like Laxus:

4 Likes

6 Likes

6 Likes

Magnetism is very powerful and can be achieved through electricity, also railguns are neat.

Get on

1 Like

My Level