Keeper of the Sun and Moon (WIP)

Fair enough, just don’t get yourself too deep in debt

Practicing for punch magic already?

Like I said my ritual is usually higher…

I’m me :blush:

2 Likes

Replied to wrong comment lol

edit: Ah, you were replying to both of us. My mistake.

What classes did you take?

SEMESTER 1 TRANSCRIPT

Elemental Manipulation, (AFIN-112), Prof. Petrova
Grade: 100

Magic Theory, (MGTR-101), Prof. Kerr

Monsters and Rogues, (NATR-111), Prof. Ebner
Grade: 88.75

Battle Magic, (BAMA-101), Prof. Delona

Ritual Magic, (RTMU-101), Prof. Moriarty

Combat, (NMCO-101), Prof. Darzi

That monsters and rogues grade disturbs me, anyone else have a different grade for it?

So besides Ritual you have all the same as me. Interesting

It seems that it always goes down, no matter your choices.

My perfect GPA?! How am I supposed to get into a good college… we’re already in college aren’t we… How else am I going to get a well paying job!?

Telekinesis seems easier to learn so I picked ritual and potions don’t interest me.

I think he marks you down for taking too long to beat the hydra. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Well that’s just fucking dumb.

Everyone else gets dwarves and gnomes and pixies and all that easy shit, meanwhile our group fights a god damn manticore/hydra and we lose grades for it?

I knew magic school would be tough, but Jesus…

3 Likes

Leon is rich too and Altair and his sister are noted to be high-status by Cressy and thus probably belong to the upper crust of magical society with the attendant wealth too.

3 Likes

Losing marks for taking too long with the hydra was a bit on the nose, considering no one else fought one at all. If anything taking it down should have been worth extra credit. But I only lost marks on my first couple of playthroughs, after that I take the hydra down quick every time and keep 100. I just shot it with anti-magic bullets and then used fire on it. Seemed to work. I’m not sure if yelling at Ebner affects it though, because my MC always tells them to calm down. I don’t know if he’s that petty.

1 Like

“That darn student, yelling at me like that, DETENTION! Actually, I’ll drop them a whole letter grade, then they’ll come begging me for extra credit.”

4 Likes

This was a fun and excellent game! I can’t wait to see what working with Leon will end up being like. I sketched one of my MCs, Jack Frost, a elemental who has a control over ice. He’s a pretty cheerful MC and is thrilled with the fact he’s not human. While he’s excited to be at Magi his grades SUCK. He’s so bad at his studies that he’s even failing his potions class! Despite this however his charismatic personality shines through.

6 Likes
  • Electricity
  • Fire
  • Ice
  • Darkness
  • Light

0 voters

What do you think is the best magic type?

1 Like

Wow, good job on ripping off an already existing poll and slapping two extra options onto it. :expressionless:

1 Like

is not like hes earning money from it… you know… i dont see why argue :confused:

3 Likes

I’m not arguing, I’m simply pointing something out.

They want to go on with the poll, let them be my guest.

1 Like

girls, girls; your both pretty.
Now lets not argue over polls until the sun comes up and talk about something else…like how amazing our roommates are and how in the future we may even rise high enough in the community to own a pet dragon? Or perhaps shed some Light on what we hope to happen in possible dating scenes with our ROs?

5 Likes

What part of “I’m not arguing” did you not understand?

…moving on, what’s with the ‘rise’ pun? I get the other two, but when has ‘rise’ been a key word of the game?

2 Likes