Keeper of the Sun and Moon (WIP)

Well by going with the battle focused roommate you increase your chances of learning more about combat and getting more powerful. Not to mention she’s just fun to be around.

1 Like

My thoughts exactly! However lately I’ve been stuck between choosing her or Astrid, but I’m leaning towards Thalia. Like you said she’ll also no doubt improve my MC’s chances of staying alive

1 Like

The only downside is Astrid is the main focus of the plot so not dating her forces you to miss some things

1 Like

Hmm I hadn’t realized, looks like I gotta go back and compare then

1 Like

Have fun with that comparison

1 Like

Just another excuse to reread the wip underneath

How do you get the hunter play through? To be honest i normally didnt go any where near a species if it wasn’t nephiliem so being human is pretty confusing

Don’t use any magic at all so you’ll keep being human. Keep reacting negatively to being at the school. Let the professor select your classes, say you had a life before being kidnapped by Astrid, try to escape the day before classes start, etc.

If you’ve done it correctly, there should be a third choice to abandon your suitmates during the exam.

You can still play nice and make friends, so you don’t have to be mean to everyone you see.

3 Likes

I really wouldn’t consider Astrid the main focus.

She’s just the one who started your adventure. After that she’s just another magi, like the other dozens that you encounter.

And as for missing things if you don’t romance her…yes, you won’t get specific scenes with her if you don’t romance her.

Just like how you won’t get specific scenes with Cressida if you don’t romance her. Or how you won’t get specific scenes with Katia if you don’t romance her.

This is the same with all RO’s in general. So how exactly is it a disadvantage?

…something you can get by simply volunteering to study Combat with her. Or just volunteering to study with her in general.

Why exactly do you have to date her to get this ‘advantage’?

2 Likes

Thanks im going to have to keep trying at it. Kinda wish i would have done a human sooner, i find the story to be more dangerous that way, ya know what i mean?

Dragons are the master race tho, just saying…

4 Likes

Well i found two different ways to do it. Turns out you dont have to turn your back on magik completely

Haha!~ You can only be alive at the end of that if you stay magicless though.

It’s not necessary to do this.

So here is a thought if you are completely human, what was the ability you used to kill the gorgon?

1 Like

My apologies. In hindsight my statements were stupid. I just felt like Astrid’s past was going to effect the story more than the actions of our other roommates.

Could’ve sworn it adds resistant +3, but guess I’m wrong.

Welp, time for another poll.

Fire, Ice or Lightning?

• Fire
  • Lightning
  • Ice

0 voters

4 Likes

Where is the human power option…

6 Likes

Fire! :fire::grin::fire:

But mainly because it lets you get kitsune… :fox_face:

3 Likes