Keeper of the Sun and Moon (WIP)

They only prioritize rogues. I think the behaviour of the hunters (Jasper and Heather) we ran into during the exam does show they’ll be willing to kill any magi that’s unfortunate to stumble across them.

That might be a case to show the hunters are disorganised and contain many different viewpoints, since hunter parents did raise magi MC as their own. However, Jarrod did brushed off Jasper and Heather’s murder attempt as them just being on edge. This makes me think total monster extermination is the end goal for the hunters, a goal that MC may be forced to align with in the future.

That’s just heavy speculation on my part though.

4 Likes

interesting, how was it that you decided Gisele instead of katia, since both had few, and about the same amount of interactions?

1 Like

I think Katia is no longer a romance too.

actually Gisela seems like a awesome romance just judging by how she asks you should add her in

I don’t think so? Only Gisela and Jarrod were mentioned.

@UmbraLamia
Katia’s easier to write and would be more likely to enter into a relationship with MC. Katia also has more plot importance, and while Gisela is similar in personality to Cressida, Katia doesn’t really have an equivalent.

@Urban
Katia’s still a romance. She’ll be included with Cyrus, Seraphina, and Yakov in the next update.

If it feels natural to add in romantic interactions with Jarrod or Gisela, I will, but it’s won’t be a priority at the moment.

16 Likes

dun dun dunnnnnn

I have a feeling Gisela wouldn’t be too happy about a Katia relationship. She seems very protective of Katia. Or, maybe very cautious about the relationship, anyway.

3 Likes

If you had too sure, though I was looking forward to Jarrod with him being a hunter. Seemed like a nice difference compared to the others.

1 Like

The mere mention of an update has me excited!

Be proud, this is rare these days.

lol.

Totally in love with the demo thus far though, I look forward to the full release!

4 Likes

As long as I have Astrid I’m happy :grin:

2 Likes

I’ve corrected your statement, so that I agree with it now. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Though Cyrus might be able to tempt me yet too.

As long as I have Thalia I’m good.

I’m still juggling the RO choice between Astrid and Cressida.

4 Likes

Was the cut lady the human option? Are you cosigning me to the singles life? Why do you hate me?! I can change, I’ll stake three monsters a week for you!!!

Edit: Oh she’s a monster…into the bin she goes!

1 Like

There is no human romance.

I’m still tormented with choosing between the crazy demon lady and the crazy siren lady… :tired_face: I can’t… :sob:

sad kitten eyes Can we have a poly relationship with them? Pleeease :cry:

3 Likes

Don’t worry you’re not alone. I am fan of both the demon lady and siren lady too.

I know im pretty late to answer this but yes, i agree having them removed will speed up the progress, beside i dont see them as Ro type (my opinion) , they are more like side/supporting characters.

Best of luck, hope this one finishes soon, cant wait to play again.

3 Likes

They are both pretty fun

Siren lady was my go to RO when I first played for some reason