Keeper of the Sun and Moon (WIP)

All ROs are romancable regardless of MC’s gender.

@Scorpio00
Are there any particular places where you think there should be MC gender-specific dialogue for ROs? Or any instance where RO dialogue seemed weird when playing as a certain gender?

3 Likes

anyone else’s browser freeze up upon trying to select any of the options?

1 Like

I get this when I load a save

1 Like

Yeah same thing happened with me, I was with non-romanced Kol, and i tried several options, they all ended in the game crashing with a whole bunch of text talking about different familial relationships, I’ll try and do it again to get screenshot

EDIT: managed to do it, crashed my entire browser, but got screenshot of aftermath, may be of some use

My guess is that it has to do with the family variables, maybe something in them got messed up.
I was a Magician MC with parents and distant relationship if I remember correctly

2 Likes

Are the reputation stats random or are they based on the choices?
I managed to get 13% on NMC student approval once and it never happened again. I’d say 90% of the time
its either Nephilim or Cambion…

And out of curiosity whats everyone’s species and RO?

1 Like

My mirror character (the character that’s as similar to me as possible) was both a Kitsune or a Nephlilm… it depended on my element… though I’d say Nephlim, also my RO is Astrid. :smiley:

No, it depends on your choices.[quote=“wishfulthinking, post:2090, topic:12894”]
And out of curiosity whats everyone’s species and RO?
[/quote]

Species: Human
RO: Cressida

1 Like

at the ‘whose your love interest scene’ when I select Yakov a error comes up and I cant go any further in the game. is this a known thing on his choice or is it with all of them?

may I ask; did you go down the hunter or magician route? or did you stay ‘neutral’ in a sense?

I went with the hunter path, with the Winchester surname how could I not choose the hunter path? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Nephilim - cressida
Human - cressida. Bring it
Kitsune - astrid
Dragonborne - seraphina lol

My kitsune is with Kol. :blush:

I also want to have an MC to romance Altair with, but I kinda want to use one of the secret species for that, so it’ll have to wait…

How do I romance Yakov?

1 Like

You don’t, for now at least.

My nephilim’s going for Seraphina. :slight_smile:

Well my Nephilim is with Alty. By the way @daydreamsincolor can the mc eventually begin using that awesome nickname for Altair too once we get further down the relationship path?

I want to romance Cyrus too, but much like your second mc I’m waiting till I can play one of the secret species for that.

2 Likes

Well, my MC, who’s not in a relationship with Cressida, calls her Cressy. So…

1 Like

if its any help, I made my MC pretty cheerful and hyper and that seemed to work for in the ‘Yakov reading in the common room’ scene he was acting much more differently on my first run with a particularly cold Mc. It also helps to have high relationship status with him.

1 Like

I love shape shifters but I’ll date Astrid to see their reaction to a dragoned up MC.

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure that scene branches a lot depending on the MCs resistance/perspective on everything that’s happened. He does seem to react differently to a more compassionate MC, though even being an extreme cynic the scene went well for me.

Ngl, I wasn’t expecting Yakov to be the fifty shades of dark that he appears :sweat_smile:

1 Like