Keeper of the Sun and Moon (WIP)

@RagEgnite

*if telekinesis = 0
 *if elementalmanipulation = 0
  *set species2 "human"

And then later:

*fake_choice
 *selectable_if (species2 = "human") #"You're human, $!{name}, but you're not exactly normal."
  *set species "human"

Telekinesis and elemental manipulation are checked. The latter is not visible.
@ParrotWatcher is right

3 Likes

High resistance to what exactly?

Resisting this whole “magic is real” situation. Wanting to run away from it all. That sorta stuff.

1 Like

Post 2017! :stuck_out_tongue: Are we supposed to get the Dinner with Kol if we’re aren’t dating anyone? I finally got Sera up to 74 so I figure she’d be the one I ate with.

1 Like

Since like we’ve “caught up with the times” :laughing:

Yep, Kol’s the one for people with no ROs.
Now that I think about if, Kol’s also the one with the MC after failing the Monsters and Rogues test. For those with no ROs, that is…

Sensing some kind of pattern here…

btw, same here, 76 with Sera, and… woah… why’s my Asta stat so high…, and then Thalia… why is Yakov 4th??? And… Gisela hates me more than Cyrus… uhhh…

1 Like

Poor Kol is being used like a pity date…

1 Like

How are you guys getting seraphinas relationship stat that high? My highest was 60 something in one save

1 Like

Well, she has kind of mystery

talk to her whenever possible
During the intro choose to grab the dragon,when she reads mind use “dont read my mind without …”
Take ritual magic class,

Well i have the full guide, let me know, i have ran through the demo more than 50 times lol

But her RO is not complete yet, so you can only take the stat bar to 70 i think.and i have a feeling that being a dragonborn may be helpfull in future.

4 Likes

Got a bad sentence here. And yes, my characters in this game are all named Alice Kingsleigh… if you get the reference, 10 cookie points.

4 Likes

Alice in Wonderland - bam. Give me those cookies :cookie:

sniffsniff WHERE?

drools

What are the requirements for the dragonborn species?

Willpower and fighting, basically not a lot either.

1 Like

@Musica31 @Dark_Stalker
New requirements. Updated ones here.

*if darkmagicuse 
 *set cambion_qualifications true
*if lightmagicuse
 *set nephilim_qualifications true
*if (willpower > 1) or (fighting > 1)
 *set dragonborn_qualifications true  
*if element = "fire"
 *set kitsune_qualifications true

*if ((lawful > 50) and (logical < 50)) or ((lawful < 50) and (logical > 50))
 *if (darkmagicuse) or (lightmagicuse)
  *if willpower > 10
   *if (insight > 15) or (power > 15)
    *set secretspecies1qualifications true
*if resistant > 7
 *if manipulation > 5
  *if (naive < 45) or (lawful > 55)
   *if fighting > 10
    *set secretspecies2qualifications true
*if (naive > 50) or (lawful < 50)
 *if not (senseofdirection)
  *if curious > 50
   *if resistant <= 1
    *set secretspecies3qualifications true

Enjoy.

1 Like

Looking at those stats I can’t help but guess what those secret species are :grin:.

1 Like

@daydreamsincolor if you don’t mind me asking and if it isnt a spoiler or a surprise. What can Yakov’s species do?

He has healing powers.
:joy:

I’m guessing angel/demon hybrid for the first, and the other two seem to be someone who’s stolen someone else’s power, and someone who’s had their power stolen (although those two ideas are more taken from elsewhere in the code). It also looks like the requirements for them have been loosened since I last checked; originally it was impossible to get the first two, and very hard to get the third, without reading through the code for every choice…

6 Likes

@Beaterxys
He does have healing powers, like he mentions in Chapter 3, as well as telekinesis. His claim to healing, while true, is part of a broader ‘life force manipulation’ power though.

4 Likes

How goes it guys ?
I miss anything?